The best RV SITES camping near
Sumrall , MISSISSIPPI

Most Recent Sumrall Camping Reviews
Peacefully Amazing

This is a hidden Gem. Kid friendly, quiet, all hook ups, picnic tables, grills, fire ring, lake etc.

Great for us

Needed a place to stay a night, helpful staff, quite, nice facilities.

Very welcoming place.

very welcoming place. If you need 5o go to camp Shelley for any reason this is a great RV park to stop at.

Beautiful Quiet Camping

This is a very well maintained park and campground

Excellent and clean!

The cabins are beyond beautiful, and have been well kept up. I have always received THE BEST customer service, and the kids love the play areas. All in all, the best place for a family get away in the area!

Family friendly

Stayed here as a kid, and now I take my son to enjoy it! They have definitely improved over the years, and the kids LOVE it as much as I used to.

Child friendly!

Great place to take the family and friends for the day! Has a swing and a few seesaws, but the kids loved watching the fish from the pier.

One of favorites

We’ve camped here often and have always been happy. It gets crowded on popular weekends so book early. There is something for everyone. Park staff are second to none and quick to respond if a problem arises.

Nice Park

Convenient stop for an overnight stay. Small park withFull hook-ups just off the highway. Easy in and out.. Super nice owner helped us get settled late night

Great for kayaking

I love local so we have been many times just to walk around or let the dogs swim, but have never camped. They offer canoe and kayak rentals. We own our own but have kayaked through this stretch of strong river many times. It’s a nice peaceful trip. As for the campground, the park is run down and the river is usually crowded with swimmers in the summer. There are a lot of poisonous snakes at this spot so be aware of your surroundings