The best WALK IN camping near
Rawls Springs , MISSISSIPPI

Most Recent Rawls Springs Camping Reviews
Very welcoming place.

very welcoming place. If you need 5o go to camp Shelley for any reason this is a great RV park to stop at.

Beautiful Quiet Camping

This is a very well maintained park and campground

Family friendly

Stayed here as a kid, and now I take my son to enjoy it! They have definitely improved over the years, and the kids LOVE it as much as I used to.

A place to go

On our way to Alabama, we have discovered this peaceful and family friendly place. Highly recommendable.

A Kids Paradise

This is a campground that is very family oriented. They have bands on the weekends. The deer and pigs roam the park, visiting with the campers. A store, pool, rec room, and very clean restrooms. I do have some concerns about it though. If you are expecting quiet, it's not. (Remember kids and animals, concerts). Also watch your step, poop is every where. We even had a pig under our camper! The sites are pretty level and have full hookups. We were in site 11.

Just Go!!

We stayed for 6 nights and absolutely loved everything about it. It was quiet and serene, the red stag deer were amazing, and we loved the large pool! Bug patrol kept the ants out except for one day after it rained the night before and they couldn’t seem to keep up. Our site was at the back, kinda far from the pool, and even though we were promised a golf cart we never got one and had to drive our own vehicle to park outside the park. We did have flies and horse flies but nothing we couldn’t handle with a fly swatter. They have tiki tubing available but the busses were down, so we drove ourselves about 10-15 minutes up the road. We will definitely be back when life gets back to normal.

Nature

We had site on the water, very relaxing. We rented canoes to canoe lake, ride bikes on paved roads, geocaching and hiking. Playgrounds for kids too.

Love the Deer

We stayed here before the swimming hole was concreted in and the hot tub. The deer are amazing to see when riding around the camp ground. We stayed on the outside next to the rice which was very nice large space next to the cabins. We enjoyed camping here.

Small but fun

Waterpark is lake fed so not crystal clear water but clean and fun

Favorite campsite yet!

This place was so much fun and by far my favorite I've been to yet. Lots to do for everyone. They have a large pool and instead of a cement deck it's surrounded by sand so you can put up your pop up tent and chairs and enjoy. It's a huge wooded area with lots of wildlife. I was a huge fan of watching the deer and pigs. They have a volleyball net, horse shoes, bean bag toss and fishing. There were daily activities for the kids. Spacious shaded campsites. Not all are paved and you do pay extra for those that are so of that's important to you be on the look out. They do have a small store on sure but it's very little so make sure you have what you need before you go.