Camping in Pickwick

130 Reviews of 40 Pickwick, Mississippi Campgrounds

Alanna R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 11, 2021

Great little place!

I’ve stayed here a few times with a friend that has a membership. Once in my camper once in the cabins. Both times were great. Cabins are more private along the pond. The camper spot I had was typical. Staff was very nice, great campground area to walk and enjoy. Community area was very clean and…

Sitecabins
Beverley  D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 4, 2021

Nice Campground but not fully accessible

The staff is friendly they work hard to keep everyone informed about activities at the clubhouse. Answering lot of questions from me and other guests. Facilities are nice full hook ups at every site. I could only give them 4 of 5 stars because of challenges using my electric mobility…

• hard to tell the difference between the roadway and the actual sites especially in this circle of sites
GThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 29, 2021

Up & coming park Not there yet, but coming.

When we arrived the bottom land loops were closed due to recent floods. The upper loop has paved roads, pads were decent size with huge gravel rocks. Well spaced sites  mostly level. Not a lot of shade, but still nice. signs of work being done every where, from parking areas to hiking trails. Very…

• Our site #12
Reviewed Apr. 16, 2021

Back at lake Lincoln after 25+ years

I came here once when we were kids, nothing popped out to me then as a kid.

Recently stayed there with my kids mostly because of nostalgia, my kids kinda had the same meh 😐 reaction.

Has a playground, swimming area was closed though.

This is another good park to come to if you're into…

• the ol heave ho gag. this is the day picnic area looking out onto the lake. can tell this gets a lot of use over the weekend for parties etc
  • good sites 👍nice shade😎
Site#2
Reviewed Apr. 16, 2021

Very busy campground

We had our 1st trip there over spring break.

If you want quiet time, this isn't the best place but if you like a lively and busy one, it's for you.

Large pool, store and Cafe. Playground and jump pads for kids too

• Cafe menu
  • event calendar
  • contact and hours
Site#16
Sonya H.
Reviewed Apr. 4, 2021

Very nice campground

Very friendly and helpful staff. The grounds are clean. We are here Easter weekend and it's a little noisy, but not bad. We have stayed here before and we always enjoy our stay.

JR R.
Reviewed Mar. 19, 2021

Friendly Staff and beautiful landscape

The park was rather large and nice camping spots. Located on a massive lake and two 18 hole disc golf courses. We managed to make our way down the weekend of an ice storm and the park rangers made their rounds making sure everybody was okay and had plenty of firewood.

Larry B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 18, 2021

Very nice campground

The RV’s are situated too close for our liking. They have lots of green space which is nice but they could of given more room between campers. Cabins look nice and theres a beautiful lake. The price is great for seniors.

Aaron M.
Reviewed Mar. 9, 2021

Great Family Campground

Campground is set up for kids and families. Nice pool area and playground for the kids. Concerts on the weekends and red stag and potbelly pigs roam freely on the property. They are in the process of adding more sites and a new entry.

T
Reviewed Mar. 6, 2021

Great Getaway RV Park

This is one of our favorite parks. Nice RV pads next to the fishing pond. Scenic nature trails and wildlife. This is out in the woods but only a short drive to shopping and dining.

Mocsaw $.
Reviewed Feb. 12, 2021

Clean and quite

Nice camp ground, top side rv sites have sewage connections lower sites near river do not have sewage connections. No rv sites are on the river but lower sites are on small lakes. These were gravel pits at one time. Nice trails for hiking with large beach access on river.

Short history about…

• Fricke's Cave area
  • Flock of golden orb weavers :)
Reviewed Jan. 27, 2021

Beautiful lake view

Second time at Flint Creek in Wiggins Mississippi. Stayed during the middle of January of 2021 on site 29.

The back of the site backs up to the lake, with plenty of beach to fish or hangout. This site would be perfect during the summer if you wanted to swim. The site had full hookups with 50amp…

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 18, 2021

Love this place.

Something for everyone. We spent 3 nights in December 2020 and can’t wait to return. We are telling everybody about it. Shower houses spotlessly clean.

R
Reviewed Jan. 5, 2021

Very nice campground

We do Paul B. every spring & fall for the weekend. Beautiful view of the lake from some campsites. Have a campfire every night. Bathrooms with hot shower available. Lake has some boat traffic, but not too bad. Great place to bring the kayaks. Overall A+ in my book!

Dan X.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 5, 2021

Subpar at best

Primitive campsite had lots of trash on the ground (kids socks, plastic, toilet paper). Port-o-pottys were disgusting. Stayed one night on my cross country drive and it was one night too many.

Month of VisitJanuary