The best RV SITES camping near
Marietta , MISSISSIPPI

Most Recent Marietta Camping Reviews
Nice quit camping

Good place to get away for a weekend

The Diamond of Mississippi State Parks

We've camped  to Tishomingo State at least 3 times in the last 6 months. It's the first site we visited after purchasing our Wildwood Travel Trailer. Sites are level and most are easy to back the trailer into. No full hookups but all the sites have electricity and water. Plenty of trees and amazing views from all the site. Cellphone coverage is not good here for Verizon or AT&T. Better at front of camp.

I can't state enough how much there is to do in Tishomingo! Plenty of trails that would satisfy an Ultramarathoner. A lake for fishing (honestly never seen anyone catch a fish 🐟) and canoeing. Tishomingo has disc golf, large pavilions, and historic sites to visit.

Overall it's always clean when we've been there but there is quite a bit of age on the campsite. Roads are pretty rough in areas as well.

Spots We Like --- 19, 31, 30, 32 (waterside), 38 (private), 44, 48

Great Area to camp with the family

Great area to camp. Right on Pickwick Lake with good views of river. The park staff is very active and have lots of activities planned year round. Good entertainment and food nearby. Clean and well kept.

Decent spot on the lake

Camped here on Christmas Day 2020. It was very quiet and a little windy. I was the only camper but it’s on a disc golf course so I saw a couple of those guys. I went down to the parking lot so I could sleep in my car and have a fire by the water. It was great and quiet except there are parking lot lights which I didn’t see until they turned on. There are picnic tables, trash cans, and portable toilets. All in all a nice spot. I had Verizon and I think I had two bars of service. There’s also a spot a little east off an unmarked dirt road which was ok and had a fire pit. I checked it out but there was just too much litter and a half eaten deer carcass which I wasn’t vibing with.

Easy to find

Super easy access from the Natchez Trace Parkway. All sites are level concrete but narrow. No room for error on either side. Grills and some picnic tables close to each site but not close to be convenient to an RV kitchen. At 20.00 a night it is well worth an overnight stay.

Nice clean park.

Friendly and accomidating people.

Stunning

Absolutely gorgeous. Emerald green lake, plenty of room between campsites. CANNOT wait to go back!!

Awesome!

Camping for our anniversary! Drinking morning coffee by this beautiful scenery was amazing!

Typical for an RV resort, but is new and very nice

As most in Red Bay, we were here to have work done on our Tiffin RV.  This is typical for an RV resort with open and reasonably close spaces, but is new and very nice and well maintained. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They provide Allegro Club members a 5% discount. We were in site 47. AT&T had 2 bars and 4.3 MB/s w/o a booster, 3 bars and 10.5 MB/s with it. Overall WiFi was“ok” with data rates from 0.2 MB/s up to 0.8 MB/s, as the resort was full. Satellite coverage was good and we had visibility to all 3 DISH west satellites, so we didn’t try OTA channels.

Treasure

Great place on the lake. Campground is fairly hilly and our spot was far from level. It was the last spot available and I understand why! Lots to do on the lake and close to Muscle Shoals.