Camping in Lamberts Store

Recent Drive-In Reviews Near Lamberts Store, Mississippi

65 Reviews of 28 Lamberts Store, Mississippi Campgrounds

Reviewed May. 2, 2021

Quiet place

Nice campground. Bathhouse has had a facelift. 2 separate camping areas. The area up the hill away from the lake has smaller rv pads.

Reviewed Apr. 16, 2021

Back at lake Lincoln after 25+ years

I came here once when we were kids, nothing popped out to me then as a kid.

Recently stayed there with my kids mostly because of nostalgia, my kids kinda had the same meh 😐 reaction.

Has a playground, swimming area was closed though.

This is another good park to come to if you're into…

• the ol heave ho gag. this is the day picnic area looking out onto the lake. can tell this gets a lot of use over the weekend for parties etc
  • good sites 👍nice shade😎
Site#2
Reviewed Apr. 16, 2021

Very busy campground

We had our 1st trip there over spring break.

If you want quiet time, this isn't the best place but if you like a lively and busy one, it's for you.

Large pool, store and Cafe. Playground and jump pads for kids too

• Cafe menu
  • event calendar
  • contact and hours
Site#16
Reviewed Apr. 15, 2021

My favorite camping site

It's daddy's favorite site so much that the kids are getting tired of going even though they do have fun.

It is 1st come 1st serve except for the group as site.

Unless your showing up late Friday or Saturday usually spots are available. Last two times I've been the whole park is full even the…

• nice paddling on the spring fed lake, but watch for stumps
  • this is site 9 on the lower loop
Ian F.
Reviewed Apr. 12, 2021

Hidden Gem in the Hills

This is a great campsite nestled in the Homochitto National Forest right outside Bude, Mississippi. The campsite has two loops with hookups for RVs and some tent campers mixed in. We stayed in primitive campsites right outside of the main entrance for no fee and used the park to fill our water.…

Aaron M.
Reviewed Mar. 9, 2021

Great Family Campground

Campground is set up for kids and families. Nice pool area and playground for the kids. Concerts on the weekends and red stag and potbelly pigs roam freely on the property. They are in the process of adding more sites and a new entry.

NThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 26, 2020

Quirky and Quaint Campgrounds

A quirky campground with lots of trees and great sites right on the Bougue Chito River. It was very quiet when we arrived, but as the Thanksgiving weekend approached more and more campers arrived with families, kids, dogs and bikes. Lots to do in non Covid times such as pool, volleyball, basketball…

Reviewed Nov. 19, 2020

Camping at water’s edge.

We brought our kayaks and were able to dock at our campsite. We had a lot of fun playing in the lake. The kids also did some fishing.

Reviewed Nov. 15, 2020

Hidden gem

Quiet little park. Just renovated the bathrooms.

Abraham H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 14, 2020

Great Family Oriented Campground

This place is very kid and family friendly! Upon first arriving in our RV, we checked in and rented a golf cart. This ranch is huge so you need some form of wheels, even if you just bring a bike. We were at site 16 and it is towards the back of the camp. Driving in, the kids could not stay seated…

P
Reviewed Oct. 20, 2020

Peacefully Amazing

This is a hidden Gem. Kid friendly, quiet, all hook ups, picnic tables, grills, fire ring, lake etc.

Bill & Amy S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 17, 2020

Great for us

Needed a place to stay a night, helpful staff, quite, nice facilities.

Ron
Reviewed Oct. 2, 2020

This place is nice.

What can I say, tent camping, not much traffic and secluded enough with enough comfort for the kids.

Cheri H.
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2020

Well kept secret

This is a US Forest Service campground in the Homochitto Forest. The campground host doesn’t want the secret getting out. S/he jokingly told me “now don’t you go posting on social media” how much you love this place. But I do love this place. It’s definitely off the beaten track but worth the…

Savannah S.
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2020

Family friendly

Stayed here as a kid, and now I take my son to enjoy it! They have definitely improved over the years, and the kids LOVE it as much as I used to.