Caledonia , MISSISSIPPI

Cyber Monday Gift Extended Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Caledonia Camping Reviews
Awesome!

Camping for our anniversary! Drinking morning coffee by this beautiful scenery was amazing!

Whitten Park COE

October 17=18, 2019. Site 40 (walk-up) had electric and water. Park had dump station, laundry room, clean restrooms with showers and flush toilets, Verizon 2 bars. See RV Camping Journal for more details.

Budget and tornado problems

EP was beautiful the first time I went. A tornado hit in about 2014, ripping up a lot of shade trees etc. Not the best campground. Sites are nicely spaced apart; however, the bathroom facilities are not very updated or well kept the times Ive been. Fishing is great out here. Beautiful lake. I love to kayak here. The docks are well kept to fish off of. Very busy with boating during the summer. Camping is very low cost but definitely not the highest end park! I know a lot of parks just don’t have the budget to update and I believe this is the case with EP campground.

On the water ..kinda

We stayed 1 note but the RR's were clean,there were hiking trails and lots of space between most sites