DeQuincy, LOUISIANA

Most Recent DeQuincy Camping Reviews
Great place if you're a heavy sleeper

The campground is located on the intracoastal waterway, just under a bridge. The sign says $4 for tents but the caretaker said it's $6 (still a bargain). He let us pay $4. Several of the sites had sheltered tables which was perfect for us since rain was in the forecast. The only problem was we were right on the water and near the bridge and my husband didn't sleep well with the traffic and boat noise. (I had a great night's sleep.) If you are a light sleeper I'd suggest a campsite away from both the water and the bridge. The showers were hot.

Nice spots and river walk

$20 for site with hookups plus $3/person/night. The sites are level with adequate spacing. Showers are clean and hot but pressure is lacking. They are the push kind so you must continually press to keep the water running. The river walk from the campground is really nice. Office is helpful and kind.

Nice Park

This is my return visit to this park I truly love coming here.

Our favorite home away from home

This camp ground is very well kept. All of the host and hostess are very friendly. This peaceful piece of tranquility is perfect for not only families and large groups but also for couples. Pet friendly!!! We have been here once a month for the last 5 months just to get away.  The boat ramp and pier are very nice also. There are so many different areas to choose from at this camp ground. We have tried several different spots and area each time. Everyone just as perfect as the last. This is our go-to camp ground.

Great RV park and a Great Beach

This review is about the Holly Beach RV park that you pay to stay at. There is free camping on the beach. but we stayed at the Holly Beach RV Park located on Mallard street

We stayed 3 nights at the Holly Beach RV Resort and we were the only one here. The park is a large concrete slab in the middle of the Holly Beach community. It has 6-8 back-in, full hook-up sites that can fit any big rig. The beach on the Gulf of Mexico is a very short walk away. Our stay was very quiet and enjoyable. There is free camping on the beach should you want to boondock on the beach. We saw very few locals due to the time of year. All of our hooks-up worked perfectly. The sites are all 50 amp so bring a 30 to 50 amp adapter. I recommend this RV park highly and would stay here again. There is no shower or bath house or laundry. Overall we really loved this place.

Great spot

Clean well kept. Extremely friendly staff beautiful location

Clean

The State Park was clean grass was cut , workers always walking around picking up trash.

Friendly and convenient

I pulled in late last night and there’s actually a property manager on site, so I was able to get a space. A very friendly man met me at the desk, got me checked in quickly and easily and I was settling into my camp space about 15 minutes later. Full hookups, WiFi, continental breakfast, pool and more. Plus conveniently located close to shopping and a Walmart.

Great campsite!

A wonderful small campsite that is very peaceful! It’s a great campsite that isn’t very crowded. Sites are spacious and friendly workers.

Just trashy

They don’t mow the area enough, all of the spots are overgrown, lots of junk laying around….more like a trashy mobile home Park than a RV Park.