The best TENT SITES camping near
Pearl , KANSAS

Most Recent Pearl Camping Reviews
Pretty place with a water view

We are traveling in the off season, and found only one other RV in the campground. We enjoyed the solitude and night stars. The amenities are simple, electric and water. For a bathroom or shower, it's a walk to the next campground or marina. There are some hiking trails to enjoy in addition to the water activites. A good place to stay as we head west.

This is a nice place!

We arrived after dark and the layout of the park is confusing in the dark. The next morning as we left we found the layout wasn't confusing at all! Lots of different camping spots, some concrete pads, some gravel. We had a gravel spot, almost perfect level, didn't have to do additional leveling. The showers and restrooms we're clean and well lit. Would definitely stay here again. We travel in a 26 foot class C

Rock Ford Sites @ Tuttle Creek River Pond

Very Nice spacious sites with plenty of trees on Rocky Ford Side of Tuttle Creek River Pond State Park. Sites with water front with electric and water hook-ups. Clean bath/shower houses. Dump stations on the way out.

Quick and easy

Quick, easy, and inexpensive stay right off the interstate. Water and electric on site and easy pull through parking spots. Clean bathroom and shower. Not very quiet considering the interstate is right next to it.

2020 Dec28

This is a great place to stay it’s about 30 minutes 20 minutes off of I 70 of very clean well-maintained no one bug me at all I don’t think there was another camper in the whole place morning sunrise was perfect over the water me and my dog slept very quietly and nicely all night long

Right of interstate

Huge place with lots of permanent campers. Felt safe and comfortable. Site facilities were in good shape. Late arrival instructions very thorough.

Quick and easy stay

It was super easy to pull off the highway and stay for the evening. We called late, about 11pm and they were great over the phone and just had a slip we filled out the next morning. I wasn’t sure where to bathrooms were and it was late so it was hard to find where they were. There was road noise and what seemed like construction but it was dark enough and right off the highway for a quick stay.

Great place

Stayed here for a few weeks for work, great place, nice spots, had some full hookups and some not,fishing pond, very nice people, not to for from Salina. I’d go back

Good for a Night Pit Stop

A fairly large, clean RV park with full hookups, and amenities to include a laundry facility, bathrooms, playground, and dog runs. They do ask you to only hook up to water when in use so we just disconnected at bedtime. It's located right off the interstate and the traffic is easily heard so I wouldn't recommend if your sensitive to noise. Check out is a bit early, at 11am. Our only main complaint was our neighbors, we were parked near some full timers with little yapping dogs they left outside to go off anytime a leaf blew all night long. With how attended the park is I would have expected quite time to be enforced.

Nice stop for a night

Fairly easy to find and the roads are decent. Plenty of camping on the lake. All camping sites on side of lake with entrance. Nice level sites. Plenty of fire wood to forage. Great fishing. Was the only one camping but had some beaver neighbors catching fish all night. No hikes but a jog around the lake was pleasant. Beautiful sunrise on the lake. Wildlife heard all around. I enjoyed my stay