The best STANDARD (TENT/RV) camping near
Geuda Springs , KANSAS

Camping Kansas Geuda Springs Standard (Tent/RV)

Most Recent Geuda Springs Camping Reviews
Easy place to stay

It a destination park but it is convenient to Wichita and is great as a overnight stop. We’ve been here 2 times and have had great service from the staff and it’s always easy to book.

We love this campsite

My husband and I stayed here with our 2 dogs. There is no water hookup, unless you have a long hose & are close to any of the bathrooms. Perfect lake views, beautiful sunset, very quiet & peaceful. Couldn’t ask for a better night stay!

Ok but noisy at night

We must have camped at part central. Mud lake. Noisy.. crowded. Showers were closed and turned off and the bathrooms were dirty. No longer a favorite place to stay because of the partying. May need to relocate to the other side of the lake.

Great place to stay over in Wichita

Close to everywhere, flat gravel sites, friendly owners and employees, full hookups, nice dog park and kid's playground. We travel through Wichita frequently and are happy to have found a place to stay overnight or longer when needed.

Clean RV Park

We stopped here on our way to NW Arkansas from western Colorado. The sites had gravel and were level. We had a pull through site with 50 amp service, water and sewer that fit our 40 ft Motorhome towing a Jeep. There was a bathhouse/shower with code entry which was nice. The sites had a picnic table. The office was clean and everyone was friendly. Rates were fair. I believe around $50.

The only thing peaceful was our view.

Bathroom was disgusting, drunks and loud music til 4 in the morning and people hollering. Will not stay again.

Good overnight camping park

Not a bad place sites are not level but for 14$ a night for water and electric not bad .

Memories

I went to this lake a lot as a teen. My first camping trip a group of friends went out to camp for the night, and to swim at the beach.

Memories

I grew up camping at this site and going to festivals down here. It is always maintained and always welcoming