Durham , KANSAS

Most Recent Durham Camping Reviews
Quick and easy

Quick, easy, and inexpensive stay right off the interstate. Water and electric on site and easy pull through parking spots. Clean bathroom and shower. Not very quiet considering the interstate is right next to it.

Eh ...

Found a nice primitive spot, but up hammocks, then teenagers showed up and played loud music and partied all night. Not much peace

Right of interstate

Huge place with lots of permanent campers. Felt safe and comfortable. Site facilities were in good shape. Late arrival instructions very thorough.

Quick and easy stay

It was super easy to pull off the highway and stay for the evening. We called late, about 11pm and they were great over the phone and just had a slip we filled out the next morning. I wasn’t sure where to bathrooms were and it was late so it was hard to find where they were. There was road noise and what seemed like construction but it was dark enough and right off the highway for a quick stay.

Great place

Stayed here for a few weeks for work, great place, nice spots, had some full hookups and some not,fishing pond, very nice people, not to for from Salina. I’d go back

Good for a Night Pit Stop

A fairly large, clean RV park with full hookups, and amenities to include a laundry facility, bathrooms, playground, and dog runs. They do ask you to only hook up to water when in use so we just disconnected at bedtime. It's located right off the interstate and the traffic is easily heard so I wouldn't recommend if your sensitive to noise. Check out is a bit early, at 11am. Our only main complaint was our neighbors, we were parked near some full timers with little yapping dogs they left outside to go off anytime a leaf blew all night long. With how attended the park is I would have expected quite time to be enforced.

Great overnight stop

We arrived late while driving from CO to AR. The sites are large enough that we didn’t need to unhook. It’s close to a gas station to fill up before hitting the road again in the morning. Being right on I-70 was great for a quick stop over. Being that close to I-70 brought some noise that was easily drown out with our AC.

Full hook ups-self pay

Payne Rv park has 18 full hook up sites and is located outside of Newton. It is perfect for a night but not a lot to see otherwise. The fee is $20 per night and you pay across the road. The sites are gravel,pull they,and have 50/30/20 amp. Pets are allowed and our cell service was full bars.

Nope 👎

Soooo…. RVs tangled… suffocating… screaming for space! You get what I mean. There are like 20 RVs all together in a tiny square between business. This is more like a getto place to stay forever. Not a place to spend a few nights. There are plenty of free parking around like Cracker Barrel where they have always free overnight parking for people passing through.

Roomy with showers

I camped there in early October and this campground appeared to have multiple spots for campers with horses. There were numerous horse pens along with some dispersed camping area. There looked to be a trail for horse riding nearby. It was a short walk to the showers, which were nice and warm. There was only one other camper at the campground when we went.