The best TENT SITES camping near
Belvue , KANSAS

Most Recent Belvue Camping Reviews
Quick and easy

Quick, easy, and inexpensive stay right off the interstate. Water and electric on site and easy pull through parking spots. Clean bathroom and shower. Not very quiet considering the interstate is right next to it.

2020 Dec28

This is a great place to stay it’s about 30 minutes 20 minutes off of I 70 of very clean well-maintained no one bug me at all I don’t think there was another camper in the whole place morning sunrise was perfect over the water me and my dog slept very quietly and nicely all night long

Parking lot on a lake

This was a quick stop for us the Friday after thanksgiving. 9 min off the highway. there is a Christmas light display over the holiday causing traffic entering the park around 6 pm. The camping spots were just 2 parking spaces, there were tables around and some fire pits. The bathrooms were warm and very clean. My kids enjoyed walking around and seeing the lights. The lake is beautiful. Would stop again for a quick over night and a morning fish or walk.

We keep coming back!

We initially thought oh what a great overnight spot but have found this to be so much more! Location is perfect, quiet city park near police station. Walking/biking trails, playground, frisbee golf, restaurants with in walking distance, it’s a beautiful setting and the squirrels, black squirrels are everywhere. Limited spots with 30/50 amp are available, they are pull off as in drive over the curb and park. I did mention limited as in very few, I can’t express this enough as I think I saw 3 maybe 4 spots with electric hookups. Sites are free, donations accepted- box is located on the building that houses the restrooms and near water station.

Quick and easy stay

It was super easy to pull off the highway and stay for the evening. We called late, about 11pm and they were great over the phone and just had a slip we filled out the next morning. I wasn’t sure where to bathrooms were and it was late so it was hard to find where they were. There was road noise and what seemed like construction but it was dark enough and right off the highway for a quick stay.

Nice stop for a night

Fairly easy to find and the roads are decent. Plenty of camping on the lake. All camping sites on side of lake with entrance. Nice level sites. Plenty of fire wood to forage. Great fishing. Was the only one camping but had some beaver neighbors catching fish all night. No hikes but a jog around the lake was pleasant. Beautiful sunrise on the lake. Wildlife heard all around. I enjoyed my stay

Beautiful state park

Perry State Park is well maintained and manicured park. The primitive sites and RV sites are extremely close (especially the RV sites) other than that they have dedicated hammock sites!

Nice trees and shade

Quite pleasant. The campground is a bit dated, but more than adequate. The sites are pretty close together. There are quite a few camp sites who look like they live here long-term. For this style of campground, we liked it. Do have some ear plugs handy for the night time if you're a light sleeper. You can hear the highway and several trains come by.

Nice, but trails are lacking

My family and I stayed at one of the cabins at Pomona State Park. The park looked nice and well kept overall, but we wanted to do some hiking and all of the trails were overgrown.

Wide RV Sites w/ 30 amp

Great spot, the pull-thru RV pads are huge and the grass in between is sizable for each.