The best BOAT IN camping near
Burnettsville , INDIANA

Most Recent Burnettsville Camping Reviews
Friendly, family run campground

We normally stay in state parks, but for two different years we wanted to attend the Feast of the Hunter's Moon and this was our best option. We have a tent and a canoe, so we really enjoyed the campsites they have by the river.
 The folks who run the place are very nice, one night they even opened up the camp store so we could get tent stakes, which we'd forgotten. They are great at planning activities for the guests and really like to make people feel at home.
 In addition to the feast, nearby is Tippecanoe State Park and Frank Lloyd Wright's Samara house.

Great Small Park

We stayed here a few days while we were seeing the Creation Museum and the Ark Experience. By far the best deal we have seen yet. Wi-Fi was good and free, good cell signal, free breakfast, level and clean sites. Bathrooms and laundry were well maintained and clean. Can’t beat the price!

Reliable

Everything you need in one place

Pretty trails

We had a decently large site for our 23’ camper. Lots for the kids to do- park, beach, fishing, pretty trails, waterfall, little camp store etc… This is only an hour from us so, good place to go to get away and not have that drive far. Wish they had full hook up as the shower house we were by had ONE shower and bathrooms weren’t the cleanest. Not the worst, but could have used more attention for sure. 🤢 All in all we would go back for a short weekend.

Nice, quiet

Nice little campground. Camping spots are kinda close together. Right next to the river for fishing. They have a little arcade hall, have bingo, a swimming pool, basketball court. We were busy with kids activities so we didn’t really get to enjoy the park a whole lot but staff seemed friendly. They allow golf carts, but not electric scooters. Just a few minutes from Lafayette, Delphi, Battle Ground, so plenty of things to do nearby.

Family run campground

Pretty spots by the river but best for adults only trips as there is a step ledge. Lots of other areas too away from the Wabash and they have a campsore and game room to that the kids to. Pool was decent and bathrooms reasonably clean

Love this place!

Its within an hour to home. Always a good time here. Always clean. Sites are spaced good. Close to out door range and not to far from Fort Knox paintball. This place is my goto for a quick getaway!

Top half of my faves

I have been to 9 other Indiana State parks, this one is in the top half. Great sites and clean. Large clean lake with beach. Lots of trails and many views. Staff is very friendly. The down side, bathrooms weren’t very clean and no one enforced noise curfew. I often stay up very late but I respectfully do so. When its after 1am and I can clearly hear you across the park, no bueno! Lol….other than that, I would definitely be back after I complete my bucketlist of Indiana State parks.

Destination for decades!

Love this place. Have been camping here for decades and for me this place has a great balance of amenities and natural sceneries and spaces. While not the fanciest or "glampiest" this park covers the essentials and offers some truely awesome outdoor areas with local history to boot. We camp here at least once a year!

Very nice campsite

Clean sites, definitely seemed geared towards rv/campers but we fit in with our tent. Amazing spot for stargazing. Local trails are abundant and vary in difficulty. The lake was gorgeous and easy to get to within the park. Bonus they sell ice right in the park. Bathrooms were clean and well maintained.