Camping in Abington

539 Reviews of 184 Abington, Pennsylvania Campgrounds

C
Reviewed Aug. 4, 2021

One Night

I left Long Island without a destination in hopes of finding a place to camp for one night to decompress- I knew my chances were slim to none… but what the hell. I had lived in the Poconos in the early 90’s and knew about Dingman’s so I figured I would give it a shot. Low and Behold….. the place…

Kevin D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2021

Beautiful camp site!

Beautiful and lots of great hiking trails!

Sitetent
Heather The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2021

Wonderful Park w/ lots to do

Spent 5 days at Promised Land- we were in the Lower Lake section and had a loop and bathhouse to ourselves once the weekend was over! The camp hosts were friendly. Lots of trails to go on. Swimming at the beach. Kayak rentals. Eagle watching. Blueberry picking! Totally recommend.

SiteLower Lake 422
R

Seasonal Camper

I camp here quite often with one of my friends and we really enjoy the atmosphere here. There are not many opportunities to explore nature at this campground which is why it is a 4 stars for me. But facilities such as cabins, bathrooms, and the office are great!

• On the lake - kayaking
SThe Dyrt PRO User

Love this place

My Family have been going here annually for over 40 years, multiple trips throughout the year as well.

Sitealways in the upper 50’s
D

Used to camp here a lot

although I haven't camped here in 20 years, I hope the pictures I'm adding are helpful

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 30, 2021

Very busy, pretty loud, popular apot

Our site was for the most part clean, the fire pit was so full of ash and trash and giant rocks? that we had to clean ourselves right when we arrived.

We were staying at the same site, Friday and Saturday nights. It’s a busy place, a lot of weekenders with excited kiddos. Bathrooms were decently…

Sebastian T.
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Clean, beautiful area, well maintained campground

We've camped here about 5 times this year, and every time we had a blast. The cam sites are very clean, the facilities are as well, and we've met a bunch of very nice people here. Lot of things to do around, from enjoying a day at the lake beach, to hiking on one of numerous hike ng trails, to…

Site358, E2, 433
Raymond R.
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Well we're at it Again 😁

Well it's our 3rd time here in keen lake ' this time we had a better spot and view of the lake and campgrounds . Weather been great TK God 🙏.This is such an awesome place to camp out at ' lots to do fishing 🦦 swimming row ⛵ boating plus hike trails .The service here is phenomenal people are…

• This is the pool 7ft deep 😁
Site152 A Great spot by water 💦 and pool 😁
Nancy W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2021

Would not stay here again.

The reason we chose this campground was to visit relatives who lived nearby. Otherwise, we would not have come here and would not stay here again unless we came to visit relatives again. The campground is pretty dumpy and filled with seasonals that have some very unkept sites. I think we were the…

Michael W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2021

Great campground

Wish it had cell reception but it is a pretty nice campground, wish they stayed on to of the bathroom cleaning a bit better

D
Reviewed Jul. 22, 2021

Awesome

This was a very Pretty campground met All of my family needs and they have a camp store with everything. I would def be back

Alexandra T.
Reviewed Jul. 21, 2021

Do not recommend

I would not recommend this campground. Please be aware that 148 -149 sites are located near a small pond and not an actual lake as shown on pictures. The area 148-153 sites is located right next to the Roosevelt highway and it makes it impossible to enjoy nature and silence due to the trucks and…

Site149A
Raymond R.
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

Great place to camp 😉

Well I'm staying at promise land state park for the 3 rd time it's a great place to visit and camp out or with your RV or Pop Up . Thiers the lake beach near by plus thier pet friendly .Has lots of commendations for campers it clean an nice an peaceful .Do recommend if you like camping 🥾

• My view where I set up my pop up camper 😅
SiteSpot location 100 close to lake and restrooms plus they have free showers ' and price is reasonable not 🚫 expensive at all good rates ! 👍