About Worlds End State Park
Worlds End State Park is located in Pennsylvania
15 Reviews of Worlds End State Park
Love this area!

We were only able to stay 3 days. We will return!!! Such a nice setting. We could hear the river rapids from our campfire. The visitor center ranger, Al, was exceptional!!! There’s so much to do in the area.

Cool little campground

Sites aren’t too on top of each other. Easily accessible overflow parking. Our site was on a small stream so very buggy, but we also got to hear bullfrogs.

Campgrounds are connected to some very cool hiking paths, very well marked. Do not miss the chance to check out cottonwood falls. Completely stunning location.

Loved it!

Very clean bathrooms, friendly people, great campground,welcome center was very helpful and food at snack shack was good and reasonably priced.

best site is 66

This is a nice park. Everyone we interacted with was great. Our site was a walk in site, as in we parked our car and walked up stairs to the actual site. It was obscured from view of other sites, which was nice. There was a level pad for our tent, with some kind of wood mulch. We were quite far from the restroom. Overall, the views were spectacular and the park was kept clean. Would definitely come back here when we can stay longer than one nite.

Favorite State Park

They need a larger pet area. The camping is great. Love the hiking trails

Quiet, peaceful

No cell service, which is refreshing. The sound of the creek nearby is really soothing. Sites are well maintained and well organized, though a little close together. Sites 65 and 66 look like the best ones available, as they are up off the road a bit so they have a bit more privacy. The walk in sites (58-61) look nice too, but only if you are going with a group and book them all, as you have to walk through one of the sites to get to some of the other ones.

Bathrooms are clean, but only one shower (at least in Loop B). Also a tip- the sites are down the road from the Office, so I recommend arriving during daylight hours so you don't have a hard time finding them.

I love coming here

Great place to visit. Especially during the fall to watch the leaves change. Easy hiking trails. I love having a 3 day weekend and taking a quick drive up here to the quiet and scenic views

Beautiful hikes, amazing views

My sister and I spent a weekend here. We went on the Butternut trail and the World’s End trail. The views were beautiful and so worth it. I was not a fan of the gravel portion of trail on the Butternut trail. Camping was Ok. My 6-person tent just barely fit on the wood chip pad provided. I wish this was noted when we made the reservation. When looking at other sites, it seems that most of the pad sites are on the smaller side.

great camp area with good access

loved camping here! close to Ricketts Glenn which gets booked up quick in the summer so easy to make a day trip to see the falls, nice little campsites, was able to pick one a little more secluded with trees around and the “tent” area had a nice flat spot with a pile of compacted wood chips so we didn’t have to deal with sleeping on any rocks or avoiding roots! the campground itself is on the smaller side but has a few hiking paths, and a driving path, up to the lookout! very beautiful, was really happy we found this place after the realization kicked in that we had waiting too long to get a site at Ricketts Glenn 😂 but it’s probably for the better! we got to have a little more privacy, and still took a trip to hike the falls!

nice group camping