About Worlds End State Park
Worlds End State Park is located in Pennsylvania
17 Reviews of Worlds End State Park
Sullivan County treasure

This is a great park. I have been coming here for many years.

Cabins are rustic and don’t have running water but they are clean and roomy. I think Cabin 8 is my favorite, it has a little loft and easy access to the creek.

Park Staff is very nice, they don’t have a problem if you call every few days asking how much snow they have…

There is a natural whirlpool with beach access and a small snack bar. The canyon vista trail is a great ski, High rock trail is my favorite trail. Great place to watch the sunrise!

Great campground

I've been coming here every year for a while now. Overall, it has everything you'd want in a campground. They have one of the cleanest bathrooms I've seen yet while camping. The campsites are a good size. Certain sites have more privacy than others, I'd recommend the higher loop if you can. However, some of the sites on the lower loop are close to the road but the road noise isn't too bad. They have designated sites for pets. There are also primitive free sites that are first come first serve. In the colder months, they even have cabins you can rent out. Plenty of hiking and swimming nearby. We always hit up the Forksville General Store for breakfast before we leave. The food is sooo good. I recommend getting the sausage links. Also, the stars are incredible here! I usually come in the fall in October/early November. It's my favorite time to come because it's not extremely packed with campers and the leaves are beautiful. If you come in the fall, make sure you bring a cold weather sleeping bag or heater because the temp does drop. Seriously, a great campground you wont be disappointed!

Love this area!

We were only able to stay 3 days. We will return!!! Such a nice setting. We could hear the river rapids from our campfire. The visitor center ranger, Al, was exceptional!!! There’s so much to do in the area.

Cool little campground

Sites aren’t too on top of each other. Easily accessible overflow parking. Our site was on a small stream so very buggy, but we also got to hear bullfrogs.

Campgrounds are connected to some very cool hiking paths, very well marked. Do not miss the chance to check out cottonwood falls. Completely stunning location.

Loved it!

Very clean bathrooms, friendly people, great campground,welcome center was very helpful and food at snack shack was good and reasonably priced.

best site is 66

This is a nice park. Everyone we interacted with was great. Our site was a walk in site, as in we parked our car and walked up stairs to the actual site. It was obscured from view of other sites, which was nice. There was a level pad for our tent, with some kind of wood mulch. We were quite far from the restroom. Overall, the views were spectacular and the park was kept clean. Would definitely come back here when we can stay longer than one nite.

Favorite State Park

They need a larger pet area. The camping is great. Love the hiking trails

Quiet, peaceful

No cell service, which is refreshing. The sound of the creek nearby is really soothing. Sites are well maintained and well organized, though a little close together. Sites 65 and 66 look like the best ones available, as they are up off the road a bit so they have a bit more privacy. The walk in sites (58-61) look nice too, but only if you are going with a group and book them all, as you have to walk through one of the sites to get to some of the other ones.

Bathrooms are clean, but only one shower (at least in Loop B). Also a tip- the sites are down the road from the Office, so I recommend arriving during daylight hours so you don't have a hard time finding them.

I love coming here

Great place to visit. Especially during the fall to watch the leaves change. Easy hiking trails. I love having a 3 day weekend and taking a quick drive up here to the quiet and scenic views

Beautiful hikes, amazing views

My sister and I spent a weekend here. We went on the Butternut trail and the World’s End trail. The views were beautiful and so worth it. I was not a fan of the gravel portion of trail on the Butternut trail. Camping was Ok. My 6-person tent just barely fit on the wood chip pad provided. I wish this was noted when we made the reservation. When looking at other sites, it seems that most of the pad sites are on the smaller side.