The best BOAT IN camping near
Oakwood Park , NEW JERSEY

Most Recent Oakwood Park Camping Reviews
Camping for just $15

This is an off-grid camping experience. You can use your generator at certain hours. Theu have a beach. Their staff is friendly. I love going here.

Decent place for kids

The place was fun.. they have peddle cars and playgrounds. They deliver wood to your site by the truck full! Nice little store and staff are all friendly. My only issue is that there are no trees. It feels like you're camping out in a field with mostly sand around. But having said that, I'd still recommend it for all of the positive they do have.

Great location...easy access to city

We spent 3 nights here last week. I was in NYC for business and we took our RV. Very convenient location. My wife visited Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. The sites had electric and water and were in a fenced off section of tue marina parking area. It was a little loud with city noises, but exactly what we expected being so close. Staff was great. Easy access with our 32 foot RV pulling our Jeep.

Looking for some peace and quiet?

Beautiful and quaint..a nice place to get away and enjoy some nature.

Good

Nice location

nice

Good site

Excellent trip but also a sense of deja vu

The cabins are full electric with heat and are well appointed. It was an excellent fall trip location for a family with young children. I said there was a sense of deja vu because the cabin, even it's placement relative to the lake was near identical to the cabin we had at Hills Creek State Park the month before.

BIG sites near lots of hiking

Had a group of 10 in the fall. Plenty of space for tents, cars, and anything else you'd want to haul in. Close to a lot of nice hikes, near the AT.

Great for groups

Big space - we had around 40 people for a group event and there was plenty for everyone to do. Well kept facilities

Rare primitive camping in the mid-Atlantic

Two of our group paddled in and 4 of us hiked in. No one else in sight the two days we were there! Fishing, boating, or just plain sittin' are all on the menu.