The best RV SITES camping near
Belgrade , NEBRASKA

Most Recent Belgrade Camping Reviews
Clean and Peaceful

I was surprised how quite the sites were with it being so close to I80. The shower and bath houses are very clean. There is lots to keep kids busy … our 3 year old spent most of the evening catching toads.

Lots of Nature

We stayed late in the season on a very cold weekend. The site was empty since the weather was so cold. Plenty of nature to get lost in. It was also decorated from the Halloween party. There were 4 ponds and the river is a short trail hike away.

Nice RV Sites

This is a nice city park with numerous site with electric and water hookup, dump station is located on you way out of the park. The sites are grass and some of them are on some slopes. It took a few moves to get leveled out.

Small and Peaceful

We visit this camp ground multiple times a year. It is a donation camp ground with electric hookup (30 & 50 amp). The city park is a quick walk. Wonderful little site, be aware there is train tracks that run next to the park. While there are not a lot of trains that go through you will hear a loud train once in a while.

Great Little Campground!

We made a pit stop here on the way North and were impressed with this hidden gem. There's about a dozen RV spots with electric hookups, a public bathroom, picnic areas, folfing, and several playground areas. You pay what you can for a donation, with a four night limit.

Great little camp ground

Great camp area, host are the owners, even drove us to our site, all sites are nice and level, didn't even have to level the RV. There are no long term campers which is a plus for us. Full hook ups and pull thur sites. Will stop here again when in the area

A special place

Found this campground The Dyrt. 10 or so RV sites and a large tent area. Tent area require walking in (which I wasn’t prepared to do) so I opted to pay thenRV fee and set my tent up in the grass near my car. Nice spot.

Great place to rest

Beautiful park right off I-80, very well maintained, very clean, does not have any long term tenants which is a big plus for us. Has full service pull through sites that are all level, didn't even have to level my rig. The owners operate the park and are very helpful.

Quiet, peaceful, easy

Just a few mins off the highway but nice and quiet. Rolled in late to see only a couple of other campers. Nice mowed short walk down to the lake, and great birding!

Perfect family place

Upper big blue is fantastic at the upkeep of the lake. They are non invasive and polite. Only thing I would change is having showers. Daily fees $15 And you can stay up to 14 days. They have around 10 hookups for RVs and a large area for camping with separate bathrooms. They also have a pavilion with grills available and fire pits with picnic tables on each slot. They also have playground equipment available for young children and fishing as well as a boat dock and a beautifully maintained hiking trail.