Camdenton , MISSOURI

Most Recent Camdenton Camping Reviews
Hidden Gem

Absolutely hidden gem on the lake available for military (active/retired/DAV). Has full hookups, big rig friendly and has a large array of boats you can rent A little difficult to get to it and fairly far from towns but it’s worth it.

Boring spot but it’s free!

The road down was very sketchy for my 2008 Mazda 3. It’s a very simple campground but in a great location near the ozarks.

Out in the country

Nice campground run by the corp of engineers. Camp sites are far apart with plenty of shade trees. They only have one shower house for about 150 sites, but plenty of restrooms. Nice level area great for bike riding. They only have one hiking trail but it was well marked. Cell service is hard to get and air tv only gets public broadcasting stations

Huge beautiful park. A lot of hiking and biking trails. Boat ramp and store in the park. We saw about 20 deer each day.

Overall good!

Nice park! Spaces are tight but laid out nicely. Not great for walking dogs, very little grass for each campsite. Would stay again!

Excellent Time!

My son and I purchased two new travel trailers and campsite number two was perfect for getting our campers ready, including sanitizing our water tanks.

Although we did not fish, we thoroughly enjoyed our family hike up around the spring and watching all of the trout being caught.

It was a great family time and I am so blessed to have had this time together with my son, his lovely wife and our 3 year old granddaughter.

Thank you Bennett Springs!

Nice camping area

Stayed at the first set of camping spots which were about 5/6. Fire rings and tables provided. Also a vault toilet was available. The road nearest the first camp site leads to the River Glade trailhead. I don’t recommend taking it until it gets some maintenance. It is overgrown and HIGH tick contact probability.

Did not stay near the river but I believe there are more campsites there. I recommend smaller RVs due to the 2 miles of gravel and high water areas you go through to get there.

I can't wait to go back!

We enjoyed a weekend there and can't wait to go back. Hopefully for longer than a weekend. The lake was great, the sites were level and not too close together, shaded and beautiful. I saw my first armadillo too!

The Most Wonderful Place on Earth

Friendly Campground staff, beautiful, clean accommodations. Saltwater pool/hot tub is seasonal, but beyond amazing! A short distance from Bennett Spring State Park where the beauty and serenity of the area continues!

Great small city park