The best DRIVE IN camping near
Scooba , MISSISSIPPI

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Scooba Camping Reviews
Good basic campground

Large sites, clean bathrooms. Sadly the playground and basketball courts were closed and we didn’t know. We were on the riverside loop, we drove around to the other areas and it was overgrown. We will probably stay here again.

Hideaway beauty!

What can I say about this beautiful place. The camp host and workers are amazing. Bathroom/shower house clean as can be. The nature trail was very calming and enjoyable. A must stop while in BAMA.

Good stop for a night

This campground is tucked away off a side road from highway! It’s a pretty low key campground with more permanent homes. The spots are close together and not a lot of privacy but we were just passing through for the night so it was fine for us! Close to the town where MSU is!

They had 2 showers that had hot water, no laundry

The lady who checked us in was nice and showed us to our spot!

Great

Great sites level and clean, great host on site. Perfect place to start our new life in camper.

Lovely Campground in the Woods

We stopped here for the night and were impressed by the beauty and cleanliness of this campground.  The restrooms are spotless! It has a large pool and the campsites are nestled in amongst the trees.  The owners are super friendly.  This is a great stay in a lovely area.  We will be back for sure!

Foscue Creek

We had a great time here! Our campsite was #12. It was on the point and didn’t have a lot of shade but we were right across from the bathhouse and playground so I really liked our location. The bathrooms were really nice and clean.

Jennings Ferry/Roebuck Landing

Absolutely loved this place! We stayed at site #36 which had a large deck overlooking the water. I wish I had gotten better pictures of our campsite… We ate at Roebuck Landing! (So good) We caught a few brim off the bank and overall had a great time with friends! Can’t wait to go back!

Middle of the Week quiet!

I rolled into this camp around 4 in the evening looking for a place for the night.  Be aware this site requires registration on the park service website.  You have to make reservation and pay online due to covid 19 prevention measures.  They can not accept payment at the gate!  I was the only one in the primitive area and it was really nice and quiet.  The closest toilet is an outhouse but in the RV section there is a nice bathhouse and bathrooms that are well maintained and stocked.  I saw Deer, Geese and Turkey.

Nice small COE park

Close to my home base. Nice level site. Clean. Friendly hosts. One mile from small store with essentials. 7 miles from supermarket. No bad sites here. #22 gets satellite year round. Fish from site #13. Only reason for 4 stars is no FHU’s. Be sure to try the food at Roebuck Landing restaurant (1 mile away).

Our Go-to park

This COE park is within a two hours drive of home for us. We visit several times every year. Not a bad site there. Quite and seems out in the country side, but actuall within 3 miles of Demopolis. FHU’s but kinda low water pressure (40 psi). There are 4 GREAT sites directly on the Warrior River, and MIGHT be available during the week.