The best TENT SITES camping near
Louise , MISSISSIPPI

Most Recent Louise Camping Reviews
Easy stop over.

Wouldn’t stay for a long trip

Great location and customer service.

Location is absolutely perfect for those traveling and need a nice overnight or decide to stay a few extra like I did. Great dock across the street with a clean property.

Very nice State Park

Stayed here for one night but plan on coming back. Very clean restrooms and park was litter free. Very quiet as there was only one other camper there. Sites are big , level and cement. We stayed in a 29’ TT.

Overnighter

We stayed here one night on our way to Arkansas. $37.50 per night which was high for what you get. Sites were level enough that we didn’t unhook. Stayed here in a 29’ travel trailer. FHU.

Nice quiet campground

Big paved spaces . Wi-Fi and att coverage works great . Casino bus not running in oct as of 26. It’s a good 1/2 to 1 mile hard walk to casino. Heritage restaurant open . $14.95 for a cafeteria type meal . They have someone serving behind the buffet which was about 1/4 of the normal food. Entrance could be easily missed. It sits off main road.

More a long term facility

I am not sure if this is truly a campground. It’s very convenient to the Vicksburg National Military Park and I20. However the place seems to be geared to long-term permanent residents.

Civic park convenient location to the ballpark across the road

Small town but big on friendliness and very welcoming. Convenient location to the ballpark. Not much to say about the campground. It’s nice, quiet and convenient to the ballpark, city park and the hospital.

Great stopping place

This place is easy… pretty and cheap.  I'm near a decent sized pool the kids have enjoyed. A big pond with little fishing boats and ducks. There are beautiful flowers and trees. I think they allow horses but I didnt venture too far.

beautiful and clean

we stayed during a hunting trip and used the campground because of its close proximity to where we hunted. the showers and restrooms were well taken care of ,noticed disc golf there and a pond for fishing. highly recommended stay

Great Overnight Stop

We got in late so we registered at the closed office door by putting our $27 payment in an envelope in the door slot. How convenient! Close to Hwy 55, clean and quiet.