Camping in East Princeton

Recent Drive-In Reviews Near East Princeton, Massachusetts

309 Reviews of 94 East Princeton, Massachusetts Campgrounds

Cynthia K.
Reviewed Jun. 21, 2021

Not your average camping experience

We spent a weekend here on a tent site close to the beach. There was no parking at our site, but the parking lot was only 25 yards away so it was not an issue. Our site (27) was large enough for an 8 person tent, 4 person tent, EZ Up, and a pop up dog house for our pooch. We also kept our 2 kayaks…

OThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 21, 2021

Closest to Boston but pricey

We needed a base camp for visiting Boston and this campground was the closest we could find. Staff is very nice and helpful. Campgrounds are large and well maintained.

Was the most expensive RV park we ever stayed at.

Lexi
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2021

Great Park

This was our first experience camping as a family and this was a great park to start. One way driving so you can’t get lost. Really beautiful scenery and plenty of space at the sites. You could hear the plans overhead and the nearby traffic occasionally at night but it wasn’t terrible.

Solèy K.
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Last minute find

While driving through MA, I needed a place to camp for the night. The staff was accommodating and helpful; I enjoyed my night there.

A
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Picturesque, peaceful, and beautiful!

The staff were very polite and helpful. They deliver wood to your site. It’s a place to get away! I loved my time there.

Sitethe bluff
Brandon C.
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Almost all good

I have been camping here for my entire life. As a kid and teenage seasonal. Now as an adult I camp here probably once or twice a year with a tent.

This place has just about everything a campground can offer. Organized bingo, hayrides, large pools, an adult only pool, hot tubs, a pond, etc.

Ronald B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Awesome

Always awesome

Sitetent site
MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 24, 2021

Hiking Gem in Sturbridge

Beautiful campground in a nice central location nearby several nice towns in Central Massachusetts. The hiking is some of the best I have seen from a campground in the area, with a huge system of trails which are all very well marked. These trails vary greatly in terms of difficulty, a few of the…

Month of VisitApril
Jessica B.
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Worst camping experience of my life

This place is terrible!! First and last time I book a stay before physically looking at the place myself ! Fist thing you see as you drive in is a trailer junk yard full of broken down trailers. Then as you continue you see the giant dumpsters that no one can seem to get the trash into the dumpster…

Site495 nicknamed pot lane
K

AMAZING!!!

Really clean and nice campground. Amazing workers and overall amazing area to be in! Will be going back!!

SiteSite 14
K

AMAZING!!!

SiteSite 14
Rachel P.

Weekend Getaway

We had such a fun time and our dog loves it! The only bad part is we were very far from the bathrooms and tons of mosquitoes. We definitely will be coming back in the near future!

SiteT4a
Todd G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 18, 2021

Begining of the season getaway

Harold Parker is pretty basic as it comes. It’s a nice place for sure. Lots of hiking. All the sites are very wooded. And there’s some sites along a river for fishing and such. Plenty of bath houses spread out through out the grounds. The weather happened to be pretty nice. A little windy at…

Evey M.
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Quaint riverside experience

My husband and I enjoyed our stay so much, we can't wait to return in a couple months. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. They keep the place maintained well and very clean. We are tent campers so the number of RVs was overwhelming, but it was much quieter than expected. People were…

HThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

Comes with a surprise French Pond

The campground has a gravel area at the sites where the fire ring and picnic tables are. Where we parked our trailer was some gravel sand and dirt. We were at the end of a lane, backing in was fine we are small, 21 feet including tongue, we fit fine. Great site across from a beach, on French…

• French Pond small motors allowed