The best GROUP camping near
Park , KANSAS

Most Recent Park Camping Reviews
Wonderful

Despite a broken motorcycle and random people showing up to fish, it was a lovely spot. The fishermen were innocuous and I highly recommend the primitive spots

Hidden oaiss

Nice state park hidden away in the middle of nowhere, great stop on the way to Colorado , internet service four bars, no air TV, camp sites are spaced apart, nice play grounds for kids, shower houses modern, nice and quiet

Private Tent Sites

First time in Kansas, had a quick one night stop during our road trip. This was a gorgeous lake tucked not far from the highway. The tent only sites were totally empty and we were the only ones in the loop. Gorgeous view, just up the bank from a small beach. Self check in was easy and the bathrooms were clean. Only complaint is that it got very buggy at night, but that's what you get for a spot so close to the water. I'd definitely come back again!

Simple grassy spot

Simply picked the first loops on the lake. if you want to swim I would suggest camping on the other side. I picked this spot because no one else was around I had the whole loop to myself. Which is what I was looking for. The other side had a lot more people. Maybe not the best place for tents a lot of geese around and their droppings but there was plenty of grass and soft ground. I am not use to seeing a campground not full. I was surprised how easy it was to find open spots must be a Kansas thing. Beautiful sunset and sunrise in early July.

Nice campground across from lake

We pulled up on a Saturday afternoon and the park was packed. Thankfully we had reservations. We were in site 1 which is very private and spacious and just a skip across the road is the lake. By Sunday evening there was hardly anyone left so we felt like we had the whole park for the next couple days.

We spent the hot park of the days kayaking in the lake. The boat house rents kayaks,canoes, and paddleboats but only on weekend. There are lots of historic places in the park that we visited and hiking trails along with Monument Rocks just 19 miles to the East and Little Jeruselum 19 miles to the west. There is no shortage of things to do. We will definitely return

Clean and Peaceful Space

First time here. Camped in Circle Drive in our Popup. Friendly staff, clean grounds and lots of trees. Lake isn't deep - could stand pretty far out. Small beach area but you can get in water anywhere. Dogs not allowed on beach anywhere. Had a great day kayaking and staying in water to keep cooled off. Little Jerusalem and Monument Rocks aren't far and something worth seeing. You can rent paddle boats and kayaks and canoes.

Scott Lake Camp

Very nice park area. Was very windy when we arrived, found a great wind block. Very few campers there when we stayed. Camp host we very friendly. There were several trails to hike.

Decent scenery

Arrived on a Thursday afternoon late August. Started out looking for spots on the west side. Drove around the entire lake and found spot #3 on the east side to have the best views. Pros: Lakeside camping Decent views of bluffs Relaxing sounds of fish jumping Plethora of wild white sage

Cons: Only found one spot worthy of camping Broken glass, diapers, beer cans

Perfect views

Great sites friendly staff

Equestrian trails

Frisbee golf course

Well painted swimming area

Small store for essentials and bait. Mr. Larry is the best!

Heaven in the middle of nowhere

Well maintained sites. Amazing swimming area. Helpful staff

Small store by swimming beach. Mr. Larry is a great help!

Boat access for fishing but it's a no wake lake

Rv spots fill up quickly so reserve ahead of time.

Lots of walk up sites available

Equestrian and hiking trails