The best TENT SITES camping near
Wolbach , NEBRASKA

Most Recent Wolbach Camping Reviews
Clean and Peaceful

I was surprised how quite the sites were with it being so close to I80. The shower and bath houses are very clean. There is lots to keep kids busy … our 3 year old spent most of the evening catching toads.

Lots of Nature

We stayed late in the season on a very cold weekend. The site was empty since the weather was so cold. Plenty of nature to get lost in. It was also decorated from the Halloween party. There were 4 ponds and the river is a short trail hike away.

Small and Peaceful

We visit this camp ground multiple times a year. It is a donation camp ground with electric hookup (30 & 50 amp). The city park is a quick walk. Wonderful little site, be aware there is train tracks that run next to the park. While there are not a lot of trains that go through you will hear a loud train once in a while.

Great Little Campground!

We made a pit stop here on the way North and were impressed with this hidden gem. There's about a dozen RV spots with electric hookups, a public bathroom, picnic areas, folfing, and several playground areas. You pay what you can for a donation, with a four night limit.

Quiet, peaceful, easy

Just a few mins off the highway but nice and quiet. Rolled in late to see only a couple of other campers. Nice mowed short walk down to the lake, and great birding!

Wonderful stopover off I-80

After seeing this site on one of the full-time RVer YouTube pages we were thrilled to be stopping by on the way to South Dakota. These sites are pretty close, but deep enough for my 35 ft travel trailer to fit. I did have to park my truck perpendicular in front of the trailer. There's a playground nearby and several walking paths as well as a restroom. these cell service was great and the camp even has free wi-fi provided by the city. There is very good water and sewer connections as well. There are well maintained 30 and 20 amp connections. We found the site to be very level left and right we just had to level front and back a little bit. if you're passing by Aurora Nebraska and need a place to stay this is a wonderful option.

Nice park with some camping

Stayed here for four days in October 2020.

The city of Aurora has built a very nice city park with a lot of features. We have kids so having a good playground and courts was a must. The kids played all day while I worked.

The WiFi was good but we were here off season.

the Camp spots are laid out a little weird. The current bush and spigot are shared across two sites.

Stayed pretty quiet, occasionally you can hear a passing truck on the road and a train isn't too far off, but even the 2 year old managed to sleep pretty well.

Overall I would recommend staying here especially if you are travelling with children.

Is what it is

The more I travel I-80 the more I appreciate these little state parks off of it. Cheyenne is what it is. It's a primitive camping site off the interstate with a little pond. You can obviously fish off and/or put a nonpowered boat in it. You obviously can hear the interstate traffic. The thing with this, with camping getting more popular these place may have more of chance of a opening consistently. We passed through this place on Labor Day weekend, and there was only one camper there.

Great pitstop

Great stop for midway through Nebraska. Cheap as free. Got here at 6 on a Friday and there were several spots open.

Clean & worth the stop

The TENT sites are closed for COVID-19 social distancing, but the RV sites are OPEN. The concrete pads are well maintained, spaced accordingly, and easy to pull into for a variety of RV hook-ups.

The restroom by the main entrance was the ONLY open bathroom. It is wheelchair accessible & clean!

There are pump well water stations in the park. Many places to picnic and enjoy the fall weather.