Knollwood Park , MINNESOTA

Most Recent Knollwood Park Camping Reviews
1st day camping of the year.

Sites were great but a little wet. Some of the south trails are closed because its too wet.

One of our favorites !

Remote camping circle with TONS of trails that go down the ravine and alongside the river!

Small secluded campground

Beautiful trails leading you down the revenue to a gentle flowing creek. One of me and my hubbies favorite drop in campsites!!

Early spring tent camping here we come!

Didn't get in till late evening so had to do our initial exploring at night with our handy dandy headlamps!🤪 Still fun, peaceful and even better we had the whole park to ourselves! Had tons of peaceful animal visitors including herds of white tail deer walking through our camp ground! Owls and coyotes singing in the distance… Per!!!

Beware of lots of trees.

Very nice park if your RV is not to big. I put our 38 foot 5th wheel in a site but you better be on your game here. Lots of shade and big trees. Love being on the bike trail and the hiking is fair. On the lake but you need to be in middle of this lake if you want to get wet. Unless you enjoy swimmers itch. Not even very nice fishing on the dock Unless you like green fish. As most State parks in MN you better get your reservation in early if you want a site with electric. If your good without. It's a great park.

Camping in the Big Woods

This is a great campground for Fall camping. The color's are amazing. Nice hiking trails. Little area to get wet but not swimming. Sites are good and some can handle bigger RV's. Some Electric sites. Nice dump station. Closed all 2020 camping season for Covid. Great for a weekend getaway.

Nice and quiet.

The campground is very nice and well kept. Clean thru out the park. Some very nice shaded sites. Not the greatest for big RV's. OK lake access, good for padding and small boats. Overall it was close to home and a nice time to just get away for a weekend.

A fun Labor Day!

Was so much fun!! Best Labor Day in awhile.

Pretty but loud

The park and waterfall are very pretty. The bison will walk right up to your vehicle for some great photos! Our campsite was loud however. Trains and vehicles flying by all night. The campground was clean and you have space between your neighbors!

Owners are very nice

I stopped by and the owners are very nice. They have wood and ice available this year but typically have a store that sells more. They gave me a brochure and let me take a few photos. I look forward to staying here some time. Boat access is 1 mi on the Minnesota River.