Westminster , MASSACHUSETTS

Most Recent Westminster Camping Reviews
Family Camping!

I have been going to greenfield since I was a little girl, and my family still enjoys going there today. It has been a couple years now, but last time we got to go on a guided night time walking tour to see bats and other cool wildlife. they also have a great playground, beach, and pond to catch frogs and fish!

Great Outdoor Place!

Great Outdoor Place! Nice scenery with fresh air and freedom sunshine!

Seasonal dominated campground

This is a large seasonal oriented campground. The staff was not well trained and or not oriented to short term campers. There was no WiFi service as advertised and cell service was poor. Sites are close together. The whole campground was dominated by seasonal campers. There was not full service sewer hook up, only gray water. There was a dump station.

Amazing Staff & Beautiful Campground

Immediately entering the campground a kid (maybe early 20s) greeted us at our truck and showed us where to pull over for our paperwork. He escorted us to our site and made sure we had everything we needed as we set up. Beautiful views, spacious site and lots to do. They even had free kayaks/canoes for the lake

Go minimal

Didn't expect not to have bathrooms, just porta pots. Enjoyed the hiking around lake Washington!

North Shore Retreat from COVID

Went during COVID and they had every other campsite closed for social distancing. Was a great retreat from the work from home grind. Take a hiking around the pond and soak up the sunset!

Beautiful area well-maintained campground

Seconds from the Deerfield river. The campground is well-maintained the staff is friendly. So it will back from the road with a little brook running through it

A beautiful, well maintained, friendly campground on a lake

We cannot say enough about this amazing campground. Our Sprinter van broke down nearby and we ended up staying 4 nights unexpectedly. The owners bent over backwards helping us out, they were just wonderful. The campground is lovely and very well maintained. Sites are wooded and private and the lake is beautiful. Very conveniently located just off I-84. We will definitely return to stay again and would recommend to anyone.

I just wanted to share a few more pictures

I found some more pictures from my camping trip here, and I wanted to share them. I loved it here, it was a great little campground for massachusetts

Great place

Staff and all are very friendly