The best RV SITES camping near
Cincinnati , IOWA

Most Recent Cincinnati Camping Reviews
Fantastic

Great camp grounds! New showers and toilets. Easy access. Not far from oskaloosa.

Buck Stop Camp

About 1.5 mile hike to camp, nice moderate hike with wide trails. Listened to deer rutting all night and coyotes howling. Can’t wait to go again!

Very pretty scenery

I was only able to stay one night but i loved it. We hiked the equestrian trails one afternoon and the regular trails the next day. I camped in the equestrian campground and loved it with my popup. Outhouse type toilets are available there. I only drove past the RV campground and the campsites were close together. The equestrian area is the way to go in my opinion but i love the quiet. Picnic tables and fire rings are at each campsite.

Off the beaten path

Very nice and quite location when I went mid September. Seems like a lot of trails to explore. Will go back again to explore more. Lots of hills.

A great getaway

I’ve camped here in a tent as well as a travel trailer and it’s great either way! Nice camping spots, generally a very quiet campground. The campsites are a bit of a hike from the lake but there is lots to do when you get there. Paddle boats, a beach, several playgrounds for kids, fishing, a marina and a great restaurant. There are several different trails you can hike or bike.
A great and affordable place to stay in north Missouri.

Fun Labor Day weekend

Thousand Hills SP was great. Huge swim beach, lots of trails, pavilions, playground equipment and beautiful views. Park has a full service marina where you can rent kayaks or fill your boat with gas. It also has a restaurant. Restaurant was not a little more upscale. I wouldn’t show up in flip flops and swim trunks. If you don’t have a RV or tent there are cabins to rent as well.

Iowa Gem!

Cute little RV/tent campground. Very nice hosts. Only stayed 1 night. Definitely on the 'let's go back' list. Waubonsie trail behind park is a short hike to the covered bridge and Dutchman's Store. Perfect Way to stretch your legs after a long day on the road. Bathrooms and showers were exceptionally clean. Horseshoe pit, playground and campfire swing area were nice surprises. All for under $20 for electric RV site! Great campground for a small group event.

Nice state park

The campground at this state park is very well maintained. Multiple electric site are available to reserve, along with a handful that are first come-first serve. They also have a bunch of tent sites as well. Pit toilets and a modern showrhouse. Drinking water is available throughout the campground. Most sites are level with at least partial shade. Picnic tables and fire rings at each site. The campground is clean and quiet. Gets busy on the summer weekends, but very quiet during the week. There is a beach to swim, and great fishing in the lake.

North loop review

We camped in spot #20 of the north loop. I would not recommend any spot in the center second of the loop. It was more like parking than camping. If we parked in the direction to utilize the full hookups we would have had our awning out over our neighbors campsite.
The state park has some nice trails for hiking. Use bug spray because the ticks are bad. Some nice views of the lake

Best Resort in Iowa

My family and I stay here for a week during the summer. We usually rent a cabin but there is also a hotel you can stay at.

The hotel includes w restaurant which is a little pricey but it’s usually really good food. There is a video game system hooked up in the lobby and a guest services area and store.

Outside the hotel they have activities so that you can do such as corn hole, playing tic tac toe or jenga. There is a pretty nice boat dock which you can rent a boat or kayak/canoe.

The beach is just outside the hotel and has a huge water park which is a lot of fun to play on. They also have a really nice indoor water park with a slide (nothing crazy)

The fishing is also really good, we generally kayak and catch a lot of crappie, bass, and catfish.

The cabin areas are really nice and have rooms with bunk beds for the kids. It’s air conditioned and has full plumbing/working shower and bathroom. There is also a full kitchen with some supplies.

It’s a great place to take a family vacation.