Blandinsville, ILLINOIS

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Blandinsville Camping Reviews
Great staff, awful bathrooms

I’d like to start by saying the staff is wonderful. They’re very friendly and kind.

However,  The bathrooms could really benefit by some simple tuneups. In order to run the shower, one must hold down a rusty slimy chain. The floors are also very porous, which would make them very difficult to clean (hence the filthy floors)

Also, there were some other campers playing loud music which was annoying. It was not bad enough for us to make a fuss (we only stayed one night), so I have no idea how that might have been handled by staff had the need arisen.

Great park

This park is very clean and well maintained. There is a lot to do from hunting, fishing, hiking, and more. There are usually a lot of horse back riders on the hiking trails. Overall a great place to spend a weekend

Good stopover while traveling

Great staff and RV park amenities. Camped for two nights and it was quiet.

Quiet, beautiful, close to fishing and kayaking

Fished here for a few years but camped here for the first time with my travel trailer this year. The campground is well laid out. If you are in a group you can reserve spots 8 and 9 together or there are some long spots in the Eastern part for double occupancy if you want. If you want more privacy and easy access to the lake for kayaking I'd go for 14, 15, and 16. I'm in 32 and it is private and very pretty.

Nearby lake has a beach and a boat ramp for launching boats (whole lake is no wake zone) or kayaks. If you are into fishing, this place has large mouth bass, crappie, bluegill, and catfish.

Friendly, quiet, clean

We were fortunate to find this quiet campground just south of Rushville. Friendly staff, clean restroom & showers. Will definitely stay here again.

Nice and well maintained

Very nice park and not to near a train. Very modern facilities that were clean.

Very nice

Very nice. Clean rest rooms and coin op showers. There were a lot of ticks, but the camp was quiet. I saw many people fishing.

Awesome family fun

The park is clean and family friendly. The beach is a great addition for some family fun.

Quiet, nice lake!

Love this place, it’s quiet and peaceful. Not a lot to do but they are trying. Tent camping, RV and a few cabin rentals, boat docks too where you can bring your boat! There are some hiking trails and pavilions and a softball field. There’s a stage they sometimes have plays and bands. I would give it a 5 stars (it’s in my hometown) but they really need some kind of draw. One shower house and a small playground. It’s worth a stay if you are in the area. It’s clean and neat.

Best tent camping

This campground has the best tent camping sites we have stayed at. It also has great hiking! We have been 2 times and plan to go again!