The best BOAT IN camping near
Casa , ARKANSAS

Most Recent Casa Camping Reviews
Amazing camping!

Kid friendly. Great upkeep and sites that are easily accessible. Playground, splash pad, and pool. We were not able to access the pool because of the time of year, but we will definitely be back in warmer weather. Staff super friendly. Not one complaint.

Ouchita lake

The place is beautiful!

Great park

This is one of the nicest parks. RV camping with all hook ups avaliable and right on the lake with very scenic hiking. The entire park was very clean. The only con is the camping spots are very close together, but We had the whole camp ground to ourselves. Would be awesome summer hot spot

Our campsite was nice and very close to bathhouse with hot showers. Sites were mostly well maintained. Some of the sites near the water were on top of each other due to rising water levels. Sites next to ours were closed due to water washing out the road and electric hookups almost underwater. Despite problems, this campground could be amazing if Forestry Service wod be allowed to upgrade a few sites. Swimming area was nice.

Maumelle Campground

Camped here at a tent site. Clean heated bathrooms with a shower, and we had a great spot on the river! No complaints, good spot while driving through Little Rock on a road trip!

Great campgrounds around Lake Quachita

So we have noticed that there are a couple of different review options/pages on Dyrt for this particular area of Lake Quachita. We have written reviews for both Lake Quachita State Park and Crystal Springs Campground. If you are looking for reviews for either of these campgrounds, I would recommend looking at those specific pages on this website. They will offer more reviews than this page.

I uploaded a video and a few pics from both just to give you an idea of the stuff they have to offer.

All-in-all, you can't go wrong with either option if you are looking for a campground in this area of Arkansas.

Beautiful Park with campsites by the lake

We absolutely loved our stay at Crystal Springs. The woman at the gate booth was wonderful upon checkin, just so kind. The site was wonderful. It had trees for a couple hammocks, a picnic table and firepit facing the water(most of the sites are lakeside with wonderful views), and was an easy pull-thru for our vintage Avion trailer.

I also feel like our site was the most ideal site if you have kiddos with you. They can walk in the water from the adjacent beach, you can see them the entire time, and you’re super close if they need you. The beach has a very large area that is shallow enough for littles to stand in and play(our daughter is 7), and it gradually deepens.

There is also a small playground on the beach(however, it was roped off for Covid-19). I don’t recall our site number, but it’s just to the right of the beach, and you can see its position in our youtube video.

On one day, we made the short drive to Hot Springs National Park for an afternoon hike and also went digging for Crystals at Ron Coleman Mining which our daughter loved. And I didn’t know this beforehand, but the“Coleman Rock Shop& Crystal Mines” on the corner of the main road(State Hwy 7) also offers crystal mining for a LOT cheaper. They mine a different area though, and we don’t have video or pics of their mining lot. Call to compare the two before you go.

I can definitely say, we will visit Crystal Springs again(same site, too). Our Little D loved the entire trip.

Great lake and beautiful campground

This was officially the first campground we stayed at after we bought out Uhaul CT-13. It was perfect for our first camping adventure.  It had great views of the lake from most of the campsites. The only thing I would say we had an issue with was the fact that there wasn't a lot of space between each camping spot. Other than that, the park was great.

Beautiful trails with views of the lake.

The only reason I didn't give this park 5 stars was because we didn't camp overnight here, we only did a day hike, so I can't rate the park on EVERYTHING they have to offer. However, everything we did have the chance to explore was GREAT.

From the visitor center, where everyone was very polite and eager to help to the hiking trails that were well maintained and clean. This park was beautiful. Plus, they didn't charge a day fee which was amazing since everywhere I usually visit has a fee to enter the park. That was great since we only wanted to do a short hike.

I did notice they also had a nice playground for the kids, as well as, a boat dock and pier. I definitely want to go back again sometime and actually stay a few days.

Amazing Park

This park was incredible. We were originally supposed to be on site 41, I think, but we couldn't get level with the 3% grade. The staff was super helpful and we found another site, but without full hook ups, so we stayedess than our whole desired stay. Internet was spotty with Verizon and ATT, which baffled me, but it wasn't great. We loved the park, wanted to stay longer, but didn't make sense for us.