Camping in Robertsdale

Recent Tent Cabins Reviews Near Robertsdale, Pennsylvania

191 Reviews of 34 Robertsdale, Pennsylvania Campgrounds

J
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

For the first time being there.

You can't ask for a nicer group of people working there. Everything is clean and there's a ton of activities for the kids. I would definitely come back!

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

Great!

We really enjoyed this campground. The sites were spacious, everything was clean and well kept. The staff was SO nice! It was also a gated entrance which was nice. We will definitely return.

SiteL
Dawn C.
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2021

Horrible

We had a terrible experience here. We were at tent site #29 but for only an hour...the "water hookup" was BROWN. The bathroom has no lights or sink... Our 16x16 tent didn't fit the "17x17" tent pad. We had bug spray on and had two ThermaCELLs running and we're literally eaten alive by mosquitoes.…

Quiet camping

Beautiful primitive campground (tent only). Get a site on the outside towards the water. They are spaced out and peaceful. Has restrooms (no shower), picnic table, and fire pit at each site. Short walk to creek and beautiful pond.

Sitewalk-in site

Family Campground

Nice campground for families with bathrooms, pool, pond, and general store. If you are looking for somewhere peaceful and secluded, this probably isn’t it. BUT there are some positives- it’s extremely close to 15 mile creek, the Potomac, and Bill’s bar. A lot of the sites are rented all year for…

Sitemy friends rental site

Site 10

Primitive site in Michaux. Has a fire pit and that’s it, but FREE. You need to go online and get a permit. I’ve been to a lot of sites in this SF and this is one of my favorites. There’s actually three places to pitch a tent. One is right off the road, one is a little further down (where I stayed…

Sitesite 10
N
Reviewed Jul. 10, 2021

Free Rustic Overnight in Michaux Site 15 - Raccoon Run

The Michaux State Forest has several FREE rustic campsites that can be reserved up to 7 consecutive nights.  We chose site 15 - Raccoon Run and loved it.  It was clean, well stocked with firewood and huge!  There was space for 4-6 tents and just as many hammocks.  There is a creek nearby for water…

• Part of the walk from the road to the site
Site15 - Raccoon Run

Site 5 - Primitive

This is a primitive site so all that is there is a fire ring. Sites are free, but you must reserve them online and get a permit. Site is MASSIVE and there is a parking lot that can fit several cars. Stream right past the site that was flowing well in May. Close to lots of mountain biking trails

Sitesite 5 - saw mill
Megan B.

Campground mediocre, area nice

The campground is fine. Basic amenities and pretty small. But it has everything you need. The area is gorgeous and there are a ton of trails to check out.

Month of VisitDecember
Megan B.

Nice campground, nice lake

The campground is large. The primary attraction is the lake, which is nice for kayaking. There is also a small beach area for swimming. Some nice trails and a few are available for bikes.

Month of VisitOctober

AT - Off Shippensburg Road

Park at the lot off Shippensburg road and then hike SOBO a little less than a mile. Lots of nice sites along the creek before you cross the bridge. If you hit the AT shelter you’ve gone too far. Most have fire rings and the stream runs well so no need to pack in water.

SiteAT SOBO off Shippensburg Rd

Site 14 - Poplar Grove

Beautiful large site with open field, fire pit, and trees. No water close by so you’ll have to bring it. Short walk from car to site. Lots of trails and a golf course close by. Free permit required but you can now get it online

SiteSite 14 - Poplar Grove

Site 8 - Hairy Springs

Great site with fire pit and even a spring house that an Eagle Scout built. No need to carry water in. About 1/4 hike from your car to site Primitive camping at its finest and FREE. just need a permit which you can get online

Sitesite 8 - Hairy Springs
Dave B.
Reviewed Jul. 7, 2021

Red Bridge

The camping is great! There are showers, RV hook ups, beautiful views and close to Cougar Bob's which is the best place for pizza!

SiteTent
S
Reviewed Jul. 7, 2021

Midweek get away

My wife found his camp ground for a midweek get away. We had Site 50 with a lake view, this site was level and ease to park our Small Camper . I would highly recommend this camp ground for those with smaller RVs