Camping in Negro Bend

64 Reviews of 14 Negro Bend, Oklahoma Campgrounds

k
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Beautiful!

Our family had such an amazing time tent camping on the water!

SiteA4
R
Reviewed May. 11, 2021

Love! So fun for kids!

Half of the campground is an equestrian camp. There are great hiking trails and beautiful views. Good shady spots.

We had two kids with us and we loved walking around the campground and seeing all the horses! But remember it will also smell like them so camp on that side at your own risk.

Also…

Month of VisitOctober
R
Reviewed May. 11, 2021

Favorite site on Texoma

We camp here multiple times every summer. It’s very clean with lots of trees. Decent beach access but it’s texoma so don’t expect too much lol Great fishing set back in the cove and next to the dam.

• leashed dog friendly!
Sited26
MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 30, 2021

Very versatile

I enjoyed the trails. I did go at a time where the leaves were on the ground so it was a tiny bit difficult to see the trail. Other than that it was a nice area. The maps for the trails were very accurate which I appreciate.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 14, 2021

Secluded

The Campground is  secluded in The Grassland National Forest.

Great bass fishing.

Very Quiet

Richard The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 12, 2021

Small but pretty state park

We tent camped here in April. We got here in the dark and it was hard to find a a spot but when we woke up the next morning we had a great view of the lake. The bathroom near the office was newer and had showers that you need quarters to use. Also had an old school playground but the kids had fun.…

• spillway
Brandi G.
Reviewed Apr. 11, 2021

Very nice camp area @ Buster Campground

We stayed a couple of nights in our travel trailer at a spot in the Bust Campground. The campground we stayed in was very nice with easy access to the water. I could also tell that some camping spots were upgraded for ADA compliance, which looked spacious and neat. The lake is pretty small but…

Month of VisitApril
Jessica S.
Reviewed Mar. 2, 2021

Quiet Lakeside Campground

Platter Flats is usually quiet. It's been our favorite campsite for years because of this. We've always been able to find and open spot with a nice view.

RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 3, 2021

Very good lake Texoma camping on the Oklahoma side

Most rv sites are 30 amp. Section B is 50 amp. Sites are water and electric, no sewer sites. There are 2 dump sites on the way out. Most sites are mowed except f section. Bring your own weed eater. Sand burrs are noted in multiple locations throughout the park. I had 5G 4 bars with T Mobile. Sites…

• View out the window
SiteF7
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 3, 2021

Great outdoors

There are two campgrounds with RV sites, this review is for Buster. All rv sites are water and electric  no sewer but there is a dump on the way out of the campground. There are only 2 sites with 50 amp, the other sites are 30 amp. Okla jumped the price up but have done nothing to improve the sites…

Ronda C.
Reviewed Feb. 1, 2021

Nice Park

We were in B loop. Our first time out with our new camper. We were off by ourselves. Nice spot, except grass was a bit high and ants were a big problem.

However, just watched where we stepped and it was ok. We walked all over the place, did some sight seeing in other areas.

Pete L.
Reviewed Jan. 10, 2021

Wow Oklahoma

My dog and I will be back again here.

TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 1, 2020

Very nice park

Beautiful clean park with great facilities and amenities. Large concrete pads and shuttle to the casino. Perfect place to stop for a night or a week.

Matt N.
Reviewed Nov. 2, 2020

Annual Trip

We come here every February for a guys' trip. We camp and fish. Scotty's is a great place to stop in and get local fishing advice as well as a tasty breakfast/lunch. Campsites are far enough apart to feel secluded.

Nikki F.
Reviewed Nov. 2, 2020

So peaceful

This is definitely my all time favorite. I stayed at “tent t hill” primitive area. Spot number 3 and it was PERFECT! Wooded area, quiet, peaceful. Trail literally right across from the section.

My only complaint was it was hard to find. The signs are not very helpful.