Nature

• 1
Don I.
Reviewed Oct. 28, 2021

Quiet COE Campground

We stayed in site J9. All sites are near the water. Clean, level concrete pads with water and 50 & 30 amp electricity. No sewer. There is a dump station at the entrance station. No wifi. We had weak, but useable, cell connection with T-Mobile.

SiteJ9
Month of VisitNovember
KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 27, 2020

Camping in the rain!

This place was pretty busy the weekend we camped here but we booked early and found a spot away from others. The water is brown but nice and cold for the summer so we couldn’t complain! We got some rain which sucks but we never let a little rain ruin our camping adventures. Would definitely come…

Rob W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 6, 2020

2 issues

I stopped at beautiful lake in May of 2020 while on my bikepacking tour across Oklahoma. I stayed 2 nights in one of the Northwest sights. Hardly any people, but it was in the middle of the week. I stayed in a tent... the grounds were awesome and the full bathroom/showers were spotless. Very well…

Hugo Lake State Park is located in Oklahoma

Directions

From Dallas TX: Take I-35 North to Gainesville, TX. Take hwy 82 East to Paris, TX then hwy 271 North to Hugo, OK. Exit to hwy 70 bypass going East 5 miles. Look for the Hugo Lake State Park sign on the right. Turn left at the sign.

Coordinates

95.40993618 W

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.