Villas , NEW JERSEY

Most Recent Villas Camping Reviews
Great for groups

Close to the main roads but feels remote.

Great resort

Everything was great about our experience here. From the staff to the amenities.

A good small park and campground

We stayed one night in a small cabin. It was cosy and warm on a cold night for fall. The cabins are clean and tidy and the campground is well run. It’s small and the sites are quite close together. There is a good trail around the campground, not long because it’s a small park, but the views of and access to the river are lovely.

Peaceful, historicd

The tent site was big with lots of choice locations for your tent. There is a lot of privacy between the tent sites because of the trees.

The bathrooms were clean and modern. The camp store had lots of little items that I needed. And there was a Little Library.

The hikes in the campground are beautiful. The historic aspect of the Cape amazed me. It was a site for WWII soldiers to watch for enemy invaders. The towers are still there.

The ocean is beautiful but a bit of a walk from the tent campsites.

Great time

Great time spent 2 days. Rode our bikes and went to local winery. Cleanest bathrooms

Nice for boaters and fishing

Nice sites, well separated. Campsites are not waterfront, but the park is with a boat ramp and several areas for fishing. A little bit of hiking available. If your visiting it’s close to Denton and Easton.

Will not be returning

Positive notes: Bathrooms are really nice and has a dish cleaning station.

Hidden Gem

Great little campground in Denton, MD. 2 loops each with about 35 sites. Loop B is electric. Loop A is not but they have 3 first come first serve sites with electric. This is on the Choptank River and there is a boat launch. You can crab there too, I believe. Sites were well spaced apart and good sizes. I did not use the Bath house but my hubby said the men’s room was nice enough. There was a little lending library at B loop. Each loop had a firewood shed to purchase logs. Checkin was easy, no contact, no need to even stop at office. There’s no camp store but there’s a Food lion, Walmart, Petco, liquor store, pub, gas, Dollar General and Dollar Tree all just a couple miles away. You pass them to get to campground. This place is very wooded and shady so no night sky viewing but in humidity of summer, shade is what you want. There was a playground and nature center. Great walking, biking area with several paved trails. Walk out to the point of the boat ramp area for great views.

Bikes Beach Boats

There is so much to do near this campground. The bike trails are wonderful and we like to bring kayaks to the bay side. Also, the beach! Not exactly cheap but it really is a great spot. My one complaint is that you definitely have to book very far in advance especially for a summer weekend!