Cylinder , IOWA

Camping Iowa Cylinder

Most Recent Cylinder Camping Reviews
Martin's Access

Primitive camping was awesome

quiet park in the country

I went to college nearby, so i knew of this park but had never visited. On our way to Wyoming from Chicago, we stopped to stay here overnight.  Other than saying it's a nice place in the woods, in what is otherwise open farmland, I don't have much else I can say.

Really neat little park

Gorgeous little park right on a series of small lakes. Camping is in grassy and forested area. You dive on grass and park next to a table and power outlet. Many of these spots are not level and seem better suited to tents than larger RVs but some spots could work for vans, class C or small class A RVs. I also saw one cabin for rent. This is all near the water and has bathrooms and a water faucet. I also noticed pretty good AT&T cell coverage here. This area has historically been bad for cell coverage so maybe that is improving.

Very nice. Clean .

showerhouse with 2 showers. Camp host. Firewood. Water and 50 amp at sites. At&t service. $22 with electricity. $12 w/o. Stayed here in a 26' B+. Big rigs ok here. All back in. Larryneedstogocamping will be back. Only issues. Would like more night lighting and lake access.

Peaceful!

We love this park. We have never been there when it's really crowded, but we know it gets that way. Sites aren't crunched together, so you have privacy. Trails are nice. Everything is well maintained. Showers & bathrooms are awesome! We almost always see wildlife when hiking😁

Great

Nice clean and quiet. Super friendly staff.

Great park

This campground is beautiful it’s where two river meet together. They have beautiful walking trails and lots of hook up for campers also a very big play ground area. There shower and bathrooms are very clean. The camp host is wonderful!! It’s 17.00 dollars to camp a night!

Beautiful camp ground

It’s only 12 dollar to camp a night for electricity. They have two different areas for camping. There is a few pond to kayak and fish also there’s a beach area to swim. Not sure how many spot but there are quite a few. No WiFi but cell service is ok.

Nice

Very clean quiet well maintained park. 2 levels. Upper level has about 8 spots w 30/50 amp. A pavilion. 1 water spigot. Garbage and a plastic biffy. The lower level is at the lake. About 6 spots w electric but very unlevel. Very nice lake. Stayed here in a 27' B+ 8.26.20. I definitely would stay here again. 1 bar of 4g at&t.

Beautiful Park and campground

I stumbled across this Park traveling through and looking for a place to spend the night. I drove in and saw the beautiful lake and the campground so I talked to the camp host, told him I just needed a primitive spots I didn't need electricity or water is it all good just grab a tent site, they are $6 a night and 30 amp electric with water is 15 tonight. And if you rent for 7 days you only pay for 6 and it's a beautiful quiet I'm sure there's fish in the lake you can swim in it's a wonderful place I'm so happy I stumbled across this Jewel