The best GROUP camping near

Most Recent Ayrshire Camping Reviews
Martin's Access

Primitive camping was awesome

Great park

This campground is beautiful it’s where two river meet together. They have beautiful walking trails and lots of hook up for campers also a very big play ground area. There shower and bathrooms are very clean. The camp host is wonderful!! It’s 17.00 dollars to camp a night!

Beautiful camp ground

It’s only 12 dollar to camp a night for electricity. They have two different areas for camping. There is a few pond to kayak and fish also there’s a beach area to swim. Not sure how many spot but there are quite a few. No WiFi but cell service is ok.

Beautiful Park and campground

I stumbled across this Park traveling through and looking for a place to spend the night. I drove in and saw the beautiful lake and the campground so I talked to the camp host, told him I just needed a primitive spots I didn't need electricity or water is it all good just grab a tent site, they are $6 a night and 30 amp electric with water is 15 tonight. And if you rent for 7 days you only pay for 6 and it's a beautiful quiet I'm sure there's fish in the lake you can swim in it's a wonderful place I'm so happy I stumbled across this Jewel

Nice park need updates.

Very clean park with lots of camp sites. Checked online said they were booked but called anyway to double check and they had multiple spots available. They DO NOT have water hookups at each site, the lady in the phone said they had water but didn’t clarify you have to fill up. I got trailer all disconnected and leveled and finally realized, no water. Had to re hook up and go to spicket to fill. Other then that nice campground near lake and has a very small beach front and picnic area.

Awesome Sunset!

Really nice spot almost overlooking the lake (Through the trees), had fire ring, picnic tables and room for quite a lot of tents! For me and my family it was perfect!

Nice

Clean well maintained bath house with showers. My site was 30 amp. Water and dump are separate..$20 I stayed in a 26' B+. All sites are back in on grass. Heavy big rigs could sink if wet. None are very level. Length no a problem. 3 bars at&t.quiet out of the way place on a nice lake. Lake view obscured by trees. I would stay here again

Great site to spend a week

I can not say enough about this campground. The sites are well maintained, bathrooms are IMPECCABLE someone was out cleaning the shower house at 11pm one night. The staff are extremely friendly and there is so much fun for the kids to bike, swim (sand beach), and fish. The surrounding area provides so much entertainment you can easily spend a week.

Since I was a wee lad!

Emmerson Bay is the Best for Tubing on tbe Iowa Great lakes so access for your boat here too is also amazing, However theres not a place here to park it. But this place is awesome for icefishing as well!

Probably won’t go back

Camp workers are rude but nice camp ground