London, ARKANSAS

The #1 Camping App

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent London Camping Reviews
Clean and full of lake views

Not many spaces for camping but had a beautiful view and clean bathrooms

Family Friendly Campsite

Beautiful place but not a very convenient layout for trailers… the trails are hardcore!

Unfortunate name, cool place

On the bank of the Arkansas River, great access to water. Good boat ramp, picnic tables and RV sites. Very clean, bring your mosquito repellent.

Primitive Camping

Great Campground with restrooms and running water. Campground sits next to the Buffalo River and Roark Bluff background. Lots of wildlife such as deer, elk and if you are lucky black bears. Very quiet and every site has a picnic table. Half of the sites can be reserved. GO!!!! ITS IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE!!

So much to do!!

My Favorite Place!! So much to do!! Love staying in the yurts!! Lots of trails to hike!! Extremely affordable!! Breath taking views!!

☹️

Sadly this park is a victim of several park closures by the Little Rock District US Army Corp of Engineers. I am glad to see that someone is trying to maintain the park. I’ve never camped here, but thanks to this app and the reviews I will be checking this park out for future trips in the area.

Close to Buffalo River National Park

6 full hook up sites, pull thru 50 amp. Sites are close together but I am the only one here.

Closed

Toad Suck is temporarily closed. June 2019 flood deviated it and looks to remain closed thru 2020.

Breathtaking

I grew up in Arkansas but had never been here until this past winter. It's an absolutely beautiful place.

I can't wait to return here for summer activities. Awesome lodge with great food, the best view I have seen in ages. The park staff was also great and very helpful. One day we were there the visibility was nil, turns out we were in low clouds, not fog. Pretty cool.

I’m all about value and experience and this place serves both.

$12 a night, full hookup potential AND you are walking distance to the mine!!! For $20 you can go spend the day diggin through dirt and finding crystals. I don’t think everyone has the luck we had but we came after a rain and cleaned up. Hundred bucks in gems. Ok bathrooms and laundry… serves the purpose you’d expect from a $12 a night place. The REAL draw here is the mine and we had a blast! I do recommend. We took the spot up top the hill [upper left corner] and found crystals in our campsite around the fire pit :)))