Camping in Reesetown

Recent Boat-In Reviews Near Reesetown, Tennessee

491 Reviews of 58 Reesetown, Tennessee Campgrounds

Brett D.
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Nice sites with hiking and lake

Nice sites with hiking and lake scenery.

Site013, South Loop
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

State park

Clean campground. Friendly staff. Great scenery all around.

• campground right near Anna ruby falls
Sitesquirrels nest
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

It's in Georgia, not Tennesse!

Although there is a Murray's Lake in TN, as you'll note on the location map, this campsite is in Georgia.

Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

It's in Georgia, not Tennesse!

It's Primitive

There is a lake, but it's not all that pretty. There's a boat ramp, but the lake is small and I doubt it's worth the trouble. There are 2 drive in tent spots, with 2 more at the end of a trail. Secluded. The road in can be handled by a sedan.

kThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

Large campground on the lake

Large campground with odd sites. There is a spot for your vehicle and then the campsite is either elevated or lower. Our site was lower than our vehicle. Sites were very level. I believe all sites on the lake side have access to see it. We were able to see it via a short trail. It was amazing that…

• View of the lake a short walk from our site
Katie A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 19, 2021

Convenient and just as described!

On a road trip from WV to GA I was so happy to have this free, quiet campsite right on the water! Great option for anyone that wants to paddle around. I opted for site #5, gave good views, and all the sounds of nature into the evening. Picnic bench, fire ring, and flat tent pad are all you get, and…

Mike The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 19, 2021

Excellent Campground & Amenities

Always heard great things about this place & I was not disappointed. The property is beautiful with a stream, campsites, cabins & lodge. Perfect location for many rides. Good food, fire pit, bathroom/showers, etc. Find this place & stay!

SiteT07
Carissa D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Large Campsite with water access

Large open campsite with two fire pits. Several spots for water access. The only negative is the trail runs right in the middle of the site.

R
Reviewed May. 13, 2021

Great, cheap site

Great little site outside Helen, only $12 to camp. There's a trail that leads 2 miles sand then you're on the AT, a creek food through the middle so you hear water all night and it covers up how close you are to the road. There's a basic toilet just hold your breath. All in all nice place for $12

Sitesingle
c
Reviewed May. 10, 2021

Desoto state park - awesome!!!

A state park with full hookups and huge sites??? Yup. This place is the best campground I have stayed at. I will be back. Peaceful, clean, space, just amazed!!!

• view out the back
  • fire pits far away
  • back in site  plea ty of room
c
Reviewed May. 10, 2021

KOA - Paducah kentucky

Very nice people. Very clean campground. Sites were tight. Could not fit truck on pull thru with 40’ toy hauler. Everything worked and it was fine for the overnight stay on our way south. I would not stay in a pull thru there is I was camping multiple days. Very nice place

SiteA4
D
Reviewed Apr. 30, 2021

Nice Location, rough camp and unhelpful staff

We were on a motorcycle camping trip. Camp hosts were unable to help us find a tent only spot that we could park our motorcycles at without parking them in the road.  Questions were met with "just look around, if you can find something, fine!".  We where actually looking around for places to come…

BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 30, 2021

Very Nice Big Rig Friendly

Although we only stayed 3 days we had no issues in the park. Clean and well maintained. Free WiFi, not all that good.

Chris C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 27, 2021

Lots of wildlife

Campground fills up so made reservations. The 11 mile loop is awesome but get there when they open. I saw lots of turkey and deer.