Camping in Pine Ridge

Adam M.
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Cades Cove!

10 🌟!!!!!!!!

Cades Cove was amazing.  Our only regret was we were only able to stay one night. The 11 mile loop was a great little drive.
  We found it to be a very clean campground with close access to all the trails. Waterfalls you can play in, and every amenity I could imagine.

M
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

A great place to camp!

The lake was mostly clean, the trails were easy to navigate, honestly the whole grounds were. The drive up was beautiful and long and easy to make our way around. Be very mindful of what snakes are in the area, they are everywhere but all the ones we came across were harmlesssss. You do have to…

• one of the overlooks on the drive up Oswald rd
  • the bridge on the trail around the lake
  • beautiful view on another overlook on the drive up Oswald Rd
Siteloop F, lot 60
Mrs B.
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Had high hopes

I had super high expectations for this campground based on other reviews.  I was disappointed.

I will preface this by saying, I go camping to be in nature and listen to nature, relax, read a book.  If you like to go camp and sit in your RV at all times, this place would be great.

We stayed on…

SiteA30
Brett D.
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Nice sites with hiking and lake

Nice sites with hiking and lake scenery.

Site013, South Loop
Shaun M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

A developed primitive campgrounds with very dense wild surroundings right in the middle of the Great Smoky Moubtains.

It has running water, place to wash dishes, a couple pretty large bear boxes (I’m assuming for everyone to share) and bear proof trash. I loved the place, and that’s from someone who hates humidity and bugs and this place is littered with both. But it is quite beautiful.

It’s along the creek and…

Site12, 13, 9
GThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

Family friendly

Nice pull in paved spots for every tent site. Playgrounds and bath houses were kept nice and clean. The loops where the tent sites are can’t be quite busy so keep an eye on the kiddos

SiteA5
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

State park

Clean campground. Friendly staff. Great scenery all around.

• campground right near Anna ruby falls
Sitesquirrels nest
WThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Roosters crowing at 5 AM

The scenery is nice, but get ready to be woken up by the campgrounds roosters at 5 AM every day. Won’t be back.

Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

It's in Georgia, not Tennesse!

Although there is a Murray's Lake in TN, as you'll note on the location map, this campsite is in Georgia.

Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

It's in Georgia, not Tennesse!

It's Primitive

There is a lake, but it's not all that pretty. There's a boat ramp, but the lake is small and I doubt it's worth the trouble. There are 2 drive in tent spots, with 2 more at the end of a trail. Secluded. The road in can be handled by a sedan.

kThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

Large campground on the lake

Large campground with odd sites. There is a spot for your vehicle and then the campsite is either elevated or lower. Our site was lower than our vehicle. Sites were very level. I believe all sites on the lake side have access to see it. We were able to see it via a short trail. It was amazing that…

• View of the lake a short walk from our site
kThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

Quintessential Smoky mountains feel

Off the beaten bath but a great way to escape the crowds. All of the sites along the creek are amazing. We were in site 11, nice but next to a group site so a little louder than I like. There are trails near by but I was unable to experience. Bear boxes and trash bins. Centrally located water.…

• Site 7
Heather L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

Beautiful, and friendly service.

This is such a beautiful place. Upon driving up, you see the office and the big lake behind it and it’s breathtaking. There’s a little beach to swim in or go fishing, etc. I went during Memorial Day weekend so every campsite was being used, and our tents were a little close together. I’m thinking…

• Tents
  • a little walking trail
SiteT11
A
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

Perfect

Surrounded by water, clean facilities with hot showers well maintained grounds, and so many different directions for hiking.

• campgrounds