The best STANDARD (TENT/RV) camping near
Condon , TENNESSEE

Camping Tennessee Condon Standard (Tent/RV)

Most Recent Condon Camping Reviews
Pretty good?

Pluses: Nice, clean, updated facility with excellent amenities including heated lazy river. Good location for commercial stuff in PF, Dollywood, getting to several areas in different direction of Great Smoky Mountain National Park.

Minuses: Lots of add in costs to use some amenities like pedal carts, no balls for games. WiFi was horrible all 3 days there You are packed in with other RVs everywhere.

Very quiet and beautiful

Quiet campsite run by NPS. Beautiful in the fall. Great fire pit and gravel elevated platform for tents and activities

Amazing place and great owners!!!

We found this place while looking for a place outside the Great Smoky Mountains and it has been amazing!! Sheila, the owner of the property, has been amazing and she’s worth the stay here, but when you add the views and the proximity to the National park, you can’t beat this place. There’s a few sites that have electricity, but no water. I’ve heard those are coming soon though. Our site is right on this little river and we can fish and boat all up and down it. We’ve been here for 6 nights, and would come back in a heartbeat!! Its also right down the street from the tuckaleechee caverns, and those are awesome

Private Camping

We had no immediate neighbors at our site which was great but the bathroom closest to us was closed so we had a bit of a walk down the road to the next one. Felt really private with only a rv across the way and a few other tents through the wooded median. The tent pad was perfect and one of the rangers stopped by in the morning and gave us some great hiking suggestions!

Not my thing

So I use this app to find tent camping sites. To me, that’s kinda what a campground is. A good variety of both. This turned out to be mostly RVs and then three tents, one including mine. Needless to say, it was loud. For what it was, it was great. For what I thought it would be, it wasn’t. They have a lot of cool amenities and I will totally come back if I ever get a camper. But I wouldn’t just tent camp there again I don’t think.

Sufficient

Super nice employees. Campsites very close together.  We had to move from the first because on either side there was no room for our slide outs.  We were very close to I 40 and the road noise was extremely loud…all day and all night.  I probably wouldn't stay again only because of the road noise.

Nice Private Owned Campground

We pulled into Greenbrier in Gatlinburg and originally had reservations for two nights but added an additional night. The campground was full, sites very close, but full hookups. Nice clean bath houses and laundry. They had a large central green area in the middle of the campground with volleyball, basketball, and climbing and slides for kids. It was very popular! We stayed Two nights in site 84 and had to move to #10 for the third night. Other than being close to your neighbors, it was a great park! I’d stay there again!

First time Staying at a KOA

We picked this stop because it was a halfway point from our trip in Georgia to home in Ohio and it was easy off and on 75. It’s a small campground with only 37 rv sites, a primitive camping section and several small cabins. They offer a pool, dog park, laundry and game room.

It’s very clean and the staff was nice. We got here after hours and they had everything we needed at the check in with our names, site number and directions to our site. They also offer WiFi and cable tv.

There is not much to do in the park itself but it’s quite and close to town.

Well-maintained, quiet, restful.

Tight quarters, flat site, water and 30a electric but a delightful setting on the lake. Note a few late night train whistles and nearby highway traffic noise. JIC in case it matters to students or remote workers, there is ~no campground internet connectivity; you’ll need to walk up toward park ranger office.

Lots of Wildlife

The campground is right off loop road. Spots are a little close, and not very private, but you cant beat the location in the park. We saw 3 bears, a red wolf, and numerous dear and elk during our stay.