The best YURTS camping near
Frisbie , PENNSYLVANIA

Most Recent Frisbie Camping Reviews
Not special needs friendly

Owner was not friendly. And became even less friendly after she found out that I have 3 special needs boys. The staff were great. Nice place if it wasn't for that. My family and I will not be coming back here.

Not bad for Thousand Trails

Nice place, we stayed opening weekend so many amenities were closed. Ordered firewood that didn't show up for 24hrs, but they gave me a free bundle so… Our site was nice and would be private once the trees fill in later in the season. Water pressure was good. Overall, I would recommend as a place to try once.

Great extended weekend

Spent a great extended weekend on in the park. Did some fishing and received good tips from the locals.

The park ranger staff was great and informed us that there was a junior ranger program for kids. We had done a jr. program in national parks and was a great way for us to lean about the area and it’s wildlife as a family.

My kids were excited to earn badges and certificates when they finished. The pet friendly loop was great for our dog and had full hookup sites in that loop for those that need it.

If you have time there are plenty of places for hiking in the park or just outside. We enjoyed a nice leisurely hike at Crows Nest Preserve that went through beautiful PA farmland.

Beautiful State Park

Quiet, friendly campground. Lots to do and see. Family friendly, some loops dog friendly and very people friendly. Sites don't have too much privacy, but still love it.

Amazing

Great place To camp and hike. Camp site was in great shape people were friendly and the hike was amazing

Private sites

Stopped over for a night on a drive, good cell service and lots of foliage between sites keeps them pretty private. Plenty of space, picnic table, fire ring, basic bathroom facilities.

Solo Tenter- winter trip

Great location for a tent setup, especially since I’m new to winter camping. The site facilities were near my site and I felt comfortably spaced from other sites although that can also be attributed to choosing a corner space. There were a few other campers, mostly RV, but that didn’t detract from the beauty or experience of tent camping. Only wish I could have stayed longer to fish!

Great spot for a state park!

Great fun

We first had a 2 point site near the river, but when it rains the sites get flooded with runoff from the campground.

We moved to a full hookup on the Delaware section. Open, accommodating for our rig.

Laundry is coin or app operated. Putt putt is still open and fun, so is playground. Arcade was open. There is an indoor pool and spa (spa closed due to Covid).

WiFi is available at a cost.

They had Halloween ever at every weekend of October and we spent Halloween weekend here. The kids loved it!!

It gets very full on the weekends here.

Pretty setting

We were in two different sites: the first was a two point site (water and electric) the road was dirt it seemed separate from the main drag of the campground, sites were wide but not very deep.

We then switched over to a full hookup site in the wooded area. Depending on your rig size you’re only available certain sites. They won’t give you a 50 amp site unless your 50 amp or 40’, they save them for larger campers.

The bathrooms were heated, and okay. I didn’t care for the shower curtain system it seems less private.

Laundry is quaint and coin operated.

Playground was open and great for the kids, so was mini golf.

Always excellent

The camp sites are always well maintained, as are the bath facilities. The campsites have excellent access to hiking trails and a short drive gives you access to a lake which will rent you boats if you lack one. Multiple times every summer and we have yet to be disappointed.