Camping in Perry Center

112 Reviews of 22 Perry Center, Ohio Campgrounds

Amy B.
Reviewed Jun. 25, 2021

Spacious sites

Wonderful campground located on Lake Erie! Sites were somewhat private with a thin layer of trees or brush between them. Campground is separated into multiple cul-de-sacs which kept car traffic to a minimum. Great place to explore with kids!

Month of VisitOctober
d
Reviewed Jun. 24, 2021

Maumee bay good place

Loved the close lake erie, inland beach, and deer wildlife is plentiful.

Site9 and 11 full hook ups
Aileen K.
Reviewed Jun. 21, 2021

Great for kids

Tightly packed sites but people were quiet and respectful. Great for biking around campground and to the beach a mile or so away. Free public beach has a dog beach and a small combed swimming area. The water is shallow, has a sandbar and is good for kids of all ages. Would camp again just to ride…

SiteA096
C
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

Spoiled for my first RV trip ever

We went to Cedar Point for our very first RV trip. This campsite was perfect. Possibly set a high bar that others will struggle to achieve. Easy walk to the park.

L
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2021

Lovely !

Sauder Village is extremely well maintained and clean! Beautiful views of corn and farmland. The historical village is an easy 10 minute stroll and worth visiting!

Elise A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Worth the stay

Perfect for our visit to Cedar Point. We got there late at 9:00 pm and didn’t have to check out until 8:00 pm the next day so our RV stayed plugged in to all day. The campground stay also included early entry passes into the park at 8:45 AM before the opening for regular entry at 10:00 am. Very…

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Great location!

East Harbor State Park was a huge park with good amenities, and several places to access the water. They have several fishing areas, a beach, and boat ramps. They also have a huge camping area.

Andy K.
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

I liked it

I spent one night here with my two dogs on Memorial Day weekend and I was much more impressed with this location than I thought I was going to be.

The park itself is very narrow and long, and stretches down the Maumee River bank.  It's very green with lots of trees and shade cover.  The paved…

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Wow, what a great park

Wish we had booked more nights; we only stayed for one night in our 17' travel trailer with full hook-ups. Clean bathroom with shower was a bit far from our site but the layout of the campground made the walk pleasant. Sites well spaced. Wish we had bicycles to ride on trails and to the beach (bike…

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Great hosts and great neighbors

Wide roads, good guidance, quite at night, nice laundry, easy to get to. Good water and 30 Amp connection

r
Reviewed May. 18, 2021

River campinging

Amazing and relaxing

Month of VisitOctober
Derrick O.
Reviewed May. 13, 2021

Great place!

Spent the night here on a cross country bicycle trip. Great people.

• this particular site is not designated a tent site. but they let me stay at this one for the night.
Drayton A.