Oakwood Park , NEW JERSEY

Camping New Jersey Oakwood Park

Most Recent Oakwood Park Camping Reviews
No RV sites a step up from tent camping.

They have rustic cabins. Theae do not have plumbing or heat. It is a step up from cabin camping. They also have a beach behind it.

Great location, fun times!

We LOVE camping here in the fall!! They do their own haunted walk through that is just awesome! Everyone decorates. They have a dj every Saturday! Plenty of activities for the kids. They have cool raffles! Very close to Six Flags Great adventure. You can hear the lions in the morning. There is a road that goes between the campground and the Safari you can drive, walk, or bicycle down and see the animals! This campground has a pretty lake, a bridge and is very woodsy, not just a camper parking lot like some other campgrounds! The staff and seasonals friendly! The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because the bathrooms need a deep cleaning.

My home away from home.

Went here about 10 times already. Can't wait to go again. If your looking for a close beautiful campground look no further. So many activities for the kids but also when you wanna retreat back to your campground you can and it feels like you alone in the woods depending on what site you grab. God willing I will be going out there a fee times this camping season. Gotta spread the love around to my other camping sites. But this one is by far my favorite in NJ for car camping.

Great family campground

The staff is really nice and friendly. The site was very clean and the campground is well maintained. Will be going back soon.

Camping for just $15

This is an off-grid camping experience. You can use your generator at certain hours. Theu have a beach. Their staff is friendly. I love going here.

Decent place for kids

The place was fun.. they have peddle cars and playgrounds. They deliver wood to your site by the truck full! Nice little store and staff are all friendly. My only issue is that there are no trees. It feels like you're camping out in a field with mostly sand around. But having said that, I'd still recommend it for all of the positive they do have.

Great location...easy access to city

We spent 3 nights here last week. I was in NYC for business and we took our RV. Very convenient location. My wife visited Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. The sites had electric and water and were in a fenced off section of tue marina parking area. It was a little loud with city noises, but exactly what we expected being so close. Staff was great. Easy access with our 32 foot RV pulling our Jeep.

What lake??

Well kept, wooded sites on a mountain. No lake in site. Standard amenities, like pool, hot tub, laundry, outdoor games a community fire pit etc.. Small store as well. 5 minutes to town. Sites are large in most cases. All have fire pit and picnic table, some have bbq grill too. We are only here for a couple days but get a feeling it's a great place to take a family for that weekend camping experience.

Looking for some peace and quiet?

Beautiful and quaint..a nice place to get away and enjoy some nature.

Best ever. Really.

This is my second attempt at posting a review here. I am not a fan of camping "resorts," so keep that in mind if you are looking for an incorporated waterpark,theater, etc.. The spacing is perfect, even packed you have space and privacy. The views are amazing. Plenty of trails, plenty to do near by. Place is perfect. The price is astonishingly low.