The best GROUP camping near
Exeter , MISSOURI

Most Recent Exeter Camping Reviews
Nice creek and fall colors!

My first experience in an RV park and it wasn’t a bad one. Pulled into a tent site with my teardrop and stayed for a night. The RV side is exactly how I envisioned and packed pretty tight. Tent spots were fairly well spread out and in the back of the park. Only downfall, which wouldn’t matter in the summer months but the shower was outside and it was a little chilly. Overall my experience was pleasant and if I’m ever in the area, I will not hesitate to stop by again.

Easy Camprground near water

Very casual campground near the lake. Very basic campsites with table, fire pit, gravel tent site,lantern stand. Fairly clean site but sites are pretty close to one another. Bathrooms were open but not clean and no soap to wash hands. There was a fair bit of road noise during the night that kept us awake.

Great Location!

This is a great little gem! Definitely not rugged outdoor camping. It is in town but so convenient to an amazing place to shop, Branson Landing. We pushed our son in his wheelchair and walked around the area. The trolly is also available if you don’t want walk.

There is no playground for kids but a play area in Branson Landing and a candy shop. We plan to go back when heading to Branson.

Definitely wheelchair friendly and frilly is wheelchair accessible.

Beautiful Lake in the Ozarks

Small clean lake with lots of wildlife and close to Fayetteville. Kayak, canoe, and fishing, with bird watching, RV and tent camping, and day use areas among the trees! Some handicap accessible areas. Improvements and upgrades have been and are being made.

Great summer get away

This camp ground is pretty decent as a Destination and is close to Rocky Branch park and boat launch. There is a store and swimming pool and they have a laundry and shower house. Sites are good size and can handle large RV busses . There are plenty of small camper and tent sites.

We LOVE It Here

Trails, Great fishing and White River access. Nice restrooms with hot showers. Electric only. Easy/Nice dump station on way out. We love site 36. Favorite fir sure!

Close to a house & is double occupancy

Just pulled up. Site 004. Site literally backs up to someone’s back yard. View is if old shed, roof tin, camper shells—all the things you’d store behind your house. It’s also a double spot. NO PRIVACY. Odd parking angles. Fire ring on one spot—literally on the other side of the concrete Parker marker from your RV. One side has O room for awning and limited space to swing a camper door. Lots of music and TV’s playing on this loop. 😞

It was a blast

It was great for kids and adults the trails it had were great for everyone

Quiet spots near the water

Very quiet clean sites. More for camper and RV no tent or primitive sites

The Spot!