Camping in Fenton

257 Reviews of 98 Fenton, Mississippi Campgrounds

Jacob T.
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

Easy & Secludes

Host was very quick to respond. Location was very easy to get to. Very secluded and quiet. Nice view to wake up to. Good spot for walking dogs.

Unfortunately we stayed on a day when the brewery was closed so I was unable to try their beverages.

SiteConcrete next to grass.
Lauren Z.
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Cheap Place to Stay

There is nothing special about this rv park. It has hook ups. You can walk to the bay and casino. It felt safe and the pad was level. I would stay there again.

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Sites and facilities

Lots of shade Nice big old trees. bathrooms are great air-conditioned, modern with the doors ,clean, plenty of hot water would recommend For RVs and teardrop camping. 40 minute drive to downtown New Orleans across the 31 mile long causeway. Stores, gas stations, restaurants within a few miles of…

• real nice grounds well kept
  • best state bathrooms in the south
Jessica R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

Nice amenities

This campground is situated just across the road from Biloxi Beach. There are several amenities that make this the perfect place to camp and is reasonably priced. The only con is the go cart track next door can be loud so get a site away from it.

• Sites mid park
  • Sites by bathrooms and office
  • Pavilion
r
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Great campground

Just completed our first non-tent camping experience with our new camper. Fontainebleau was the perfect spot. Easy to navigate, lots of really good campsites, clean, air-conditioned restrooms. Tons of wildlife and a great splash park for the kids. Nice nature trails. Can’t wait to go back.

JP A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Great state park

I love how they have their sites arranged so it didn't feel like you were right on top of each other.

All the facilities were clean and the showers actually have hot and cold knobs and didn't shut off every 30 seconds (big plus on this trip)

I did have a Crawfish walk through the campsite.

JP A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Great state park

I did have a Crawfish walk through the campsite.

Jacqueline F.
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Hidden gem in New Orleans

Stayed here one night and was overwhelmed by the friendliness of the staff and other campers. The campground was well kept and offered several amenities. The reason I gave it 4 stars is simply because the bathrooms were a bit unkept. It was busy each time I went so it may have just been challenging…

W
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Lots of gnats!!

The campground was nice. Plenty to do to keep us busy. Between the nature walk, fishing and time on the beach our days were packed. I do not recommend the “premium” tent sites. They are nothing more than a stop of grass next to a parking lot backed up to trees. The gnats were terrible, made worse…

Al09 S.
Reviewed May. 27, 2021

Great location near New Orleans

Close to New Orleans after reading other reviews about the noise and how some felt unsafe we decided to take the risk and book here, glad that we did. It's close to New Orleans, the noise doesn't bother us we can't hear anything when our ac unit is running there is a gate so feels secure enough.i…

Lakesha C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Relaxation

Very pleasant experience. We were able to make reservations via email. Upon arrival we were greeted by a friendly young lady. Hook up was easily accessible. Friendly neighbors

• Keeping the park clean
  • laundry area
  • Concrete pad sites
SiteKeesler Fam Camp
Dennis H.
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Great camping

Very clean great access to beach and stores. Golf cart and pet friendly

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 18, 2021

Roomy sites and great service

We were arriving a day early and stuck in bad storms. Thank goodness they had space! The sites were very roomy and level. Utilities were near each other for easy set up. The park had a good sized dog park and lots of green space to play frisbee golf or walk.

Tucker B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

Cool Wooded Park with Ample Primitive Camping

Pulled in here and initially thought it was full until I saw signs for two primitive camping areas.

One had a small boat launch area for fishing boats or personal watercraft.

The other was perfectly situated at a few of the park's trailheads.

I chose the latter. For $13, it was a chill…

SitePrimitive Area #2
Tucker B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

Hike, Bike, Paddle, Swim...What Else Do You Need?

Pulled into this State Park after dark and snagged on open site on a Thursday night.

Little did I know I snagged a 'premium' site so it was $34.

The second night I chose a primitive site for a more reasonable $18.

Nice restroom and shower facilities kept very clean 2x a day. Showers weren't…

• Beach Area