Camping in Brandondale Chaska Mobile Park

Recent Tent Cabins Reviews Near Brandondale Chaska Mobile Park, Minnesota

218 Reviews of 26 Brandondale Chaska Mobile Park, Minnesota Campgrounds

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 5, 2021

Great family friendly place !

This site is a gem! Close to the Twin Cities yet out in the country. Mostly grass sites. Beautiful pool. Susan and Brad are wonderful hosts and very accommodating. We took our grandkids and they had a blast!

William S.
Reviewed Aug. 4, 2021

Family friendly

Nice, well-maintained campground good for drive-in camping and RVs. Close to several towns in case you forgot something.

Jason W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 31, 2021

Good for a quick stop

Spent one night here on a fly fishing trip. This campground is literally adjacent to the highway. You will hear it all night.

Sitetent site
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Lots of traffic

Constant traffic that kicked up dust around the one way loop. But the beach was lovely. And facilities were nice too. Loved catching bugs!

Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Friendly

Watch out for stinging nettles! Campsite 100!

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

Tranquility

This is a county park that is fairly new. Campground host was super nice and very accommodating. Some traffic noise during the day. Bathrooms and showers were very clean. The lake is down the road with public access for your boat.

• campground
  • playground
  • Community building
Bret S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2021

My favorite county park anywhere

Just a beautiful campground. Lots of privacy, plenty of space. On a trail system that you can ride around the lake (3 miles) or all the way into Minneapolis if you’re adventurous. Fantastic beach.

SiteA05
G
Reviewed Jul. 10, 2021

All time favorite

The eagles soar as you swim in the sandy, shallow warm river stream. What more could you want?

• Winter, nearing end of Feb.
  • Water Level Shot
  • Love this part
J
Reviewed Jun. 28, 2021

Wonderful park, campground, and hosts

I admit the website where you reserve your campsite is wonky. Despite that, I give this campground 5 stars! Even before we arrived, the camp host called me to see if I wanted to pay my bill before we came so I didn't have to bother coming to the office.

When we arrived, someone had taken our…

D
Reviewed Jun. 22, 2021

Lots to do

Huge lake, many things to do, mostly quiet family camping

SiteB7
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

Campground with falls

Nice campground close the cities. This was a large campground with 3 different loops. Loop 200 didn’t have a shower house, will need to use the one in 100 loop. For the size of the campground, it should have 2 dump stations and potable water fill ups. The hiking and falls were great. Good cell…

D
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Algorithms don't make for good customer service!

I made a reservation over 3 months before my stay. When I arrived, I was given a site that backed up to a very busy road. There was also no shade on the site and I was 3 feet or less from my neighbor. Many of the reviews mentioned nice shade trees but not all sites have them. When I asked the owner…

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

Great one night stop

Great place to stop and rest when traveling through the twin cities. Great price for full hookup.

SiteA26
Bike G.
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Quiet and good ground

A friend and I used the bike in sites it was very nice, though finding trees for my hammock with in the designated sites was difficult.

Sitebike
Jenna W.
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Went camping for the first time, with 2 kids (8 and 4). Bathrooms were clean, there was a beach and playground nearby. Enough shopping nearby also to replenish groceries but feels woodsy. Nice nature area nearby as well.