Long Neck, DELAWARE

Most Recent Long Neck Camping Reviews
Great place.

Very friendly staff and always willing to go the extra mile. Bathrooms are clean, a number of activities are always scheduled. A short drive to the Wildwood or Cape May beach. I love Beachcomber.

Family tradition

My wife’s family has been camping here for 30+ years. So it’s a must for us every year. It’s a nice campground that has been investing in upgrades over the last few years. A few years ago they added a pirate themed splash pad by the pool and last year they unveiled a brand new mini golf course. Bathhouses are very clean and updated. They have a Great swimming Lake with a huge sandy beach.

Loved it!

Friendly staff. Nice bathroom and shower facilities.

Went in the blazing heat of the summer. Mosquitoes and other insects well controlled in camping area and near nature center. Eaten alive by critters on back side of trail.

One of my favorites

Been tent camping here since I was a child caught my first fish there such great memories. It's also not a far ride to the ocean.

Best

I’ve been going here for years, best place to camp.

Best Beach Campground!

The beach. A national park. Wild ponies. OC boardwalk 10 minutes away. What could be better.

It's dry camping with ice cold showers, but it's quiet and beautiful. Nothing is more magical than waking up to ponies breathing in your tent.

Absolutely love this place

It’s super close to home and I love the small feel to it. People keep to themselves and you feel kinda like your by yourself even though the park is usually full. Which I love.

Nice family campground

We stayed here for two nights during a three day trip to Rehoboth beach. Very reasonably priced and had a lot for the kids to do. It’s a short drive to the beach and close to the major road with all the restaurants and stores. Pool and bathrooms were well maintained. I would stay here again if in the area.

Fun

Super fun for kids with water park and Wild West show. Some sites aren’t the best but we got lucky

Location trumps privacy

We don’t always pick campgrounds for their spacious sites and scenic views. BUT we do pick them based on the outdoor activities we can do from the campground itself via bike riding or walking. Since we don’t bring a car location is very important to us.

This private campground is in a fantastic location. Waking distance to stores, water slide park, kayaking, fishing/crabbing from bridges and Biking distance to Chincoteague Wildlife Refuge & Assateague Island National Seashore . There is even a complimentary trolley that will take you to the beach during the “in season”.

You can rent kayaks and bikes from this resort. There is a pool, jumping pillow, and playground. The water park adjacent cost an additional fee. They have 3 day passes and after 3pm packages. (You May also get a discount from KOA front desk)

The campground- tight and efficient with a lot of options for staying here from little cabins safari style tent cabins, rental Rv’s, grassy tent area to full hook up rv sites. We had a premium RV site and since we were here off season in late April- the campground was not super busy. Just expect that you will be in very close proximity of your neighbors and it will be loud and boisterous in the evening. Our solution?? Hike and Bike all day so you are exhausted. That way after dinner and a couple of glasses of wine… you really don’t care.

We came here specifically to experience the Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge and Assateague Island VA National Seashore and the parks did not disappoint. We biked and hiked the the parks but you can easily enjoy a lot of the sites via car. Just know that pets are NOT allowed. There are Ubers in this area. Here is a link to the trail and park map.

There is a fee of $10 per car for 7 day pass. Bikers and Pedestrians get in free. (The fee gets you into both parks).

Happy Camping! Pamela and Keith