Seligman , ARIZONA

Most Recent Seligman Camping Reviews
Great camping spot

Easy to access and plenty of space for multiple campers to be well dispersed.

UNREAL

My Jeep Renegade made it up the front side of the mountain like a champ. The backside is like a fire road, we say a Honda Civic drive up the easy side with no problems. The front side is only for 4x4 high clearance vehicles. The campsite was breathtaking.

Lots to do

Pros Lots of activities. Deer farm Bearizona Kaibab lake Go karts (closed mid week) Volleyball Mini golf Clean bathrooms. Strong WiFi Nice store Cons The noise from the highway is pretty annoying in the lower half of the park. Friendly staff

Great stopping point

On our way to other destinations we stopped here for the night on 10/3/20. Wow! Pleasant surprise. The campground was clean and the staff was friendly. It is a quick 5 minute drive to either Williams or the deer farm zoo. Both are great places to visit. On a different visit to Williams we went to Bearzona zoo and that is also a great place to visit. There is a go cart track at the campground and it was a blast for my son and I to try. The campground provided a pumpkin and carving kit for the kids. Awesome touch! We would definitely stay here again.

Great for an overnight stop! Free and easy up kept roads

Make sure to wear shoes lots of thorns out there. But you can't beat the sunsets because they were very beautiful. Stay in the sand as much as possible. Bring plenty of food and water. It's a free site. I saw lots of RVs and tent campers. I would stay here again. I loved that it was right off the freeway and you did not have to travel far to find a site.

High Desert Canyon Overlook

This site sits on top of a red rock mesa that is actually on the side of a canyon. You can hike to the meadows below. The land is full of ancient twisted juniper trees and several varieties of cactus. Their is a sand pad to pitch your ten that has amazing views of the valley below and a dormant volcano in the distance. The fire pit, table and chairs and compost toilet made it a really comfortable stay and the hand washing station was a great touch!

Open with no light pollution

This was a last minute stop for us on our cross country trip, great place to stay before going to the Canyon, about 45 minutes away but an easy drive. We arrive late at night around 11:30pm and there were a few RVs and tents. The road was well maintained, my Honda Civic sport did fine on it which is low to the ground. We found a spot but it seems like you could pull off anywhere on the gravel road. The highway is close so if you are looking for total silence, this isn’t you place. We also didn’t go too far back but I would stay there again if I need a quick place to throw up my tent.

Amazing

This camp site has been the best one so far. Beautiful sunset and amazing sunrise. It’s only 45 minutes from the Grand Canyon with an amazing lake and scenery. Perfect spot for kayaking and fishing. Will come back for sure.

Not for the Squeemish

So I took two hours from Sedona to go out with my cat in my car tent for a couple days, Just to get out. I'm expecting low 80s and its 91! Flat, 1 mile back from the road, near empty.
An rv space is 50 a night, they don't do breakfast anymore, showers?, and the "toilets" are Padlocked, which the staff didn't even know about. The campground gave me the creeps, Not for a girl and a cat in a tent, if that changes I'll return and maybe enjoy the caverns when I feel safer.

Close to all the action.

It’s in the middle of William and surrounded by trees. Only 30 minutes from the Grand Canyon. Very beautiful and it’s a perfect place to walk to Williams at night. The town is alive at night.