Camping in Westshore Estates

488 Reviews of 52 Westshore Estates, Tennessee Campgrounds

Alexis B.
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Great State park

Awesome campground! Great trails, campsites are big with fire rings and grills, and bathhouses are kept clean. Watch for copperheads!!! There are lots at this park. Watch your step not only on the trails, but everywhere you go! We found one under our trashcan

Alexis B.
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Nice campground!

Showers and bathrooms were very clean! Most campsites are pretty spread out and the pool was a plus. Beautiful trails right at the campground, and easy drive to others throughout Big South Fork. Make sure to bring bug spray though, the bugs here were worse than other campground Ives been to

SiteA32
Tiffany C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

Very sketchy

Very sketchy park. Vagrants mostly. You wouldn’t be able to leave your site unattended if you want to keep your stuff. Go across to Rhea springs. Nice,safe, free and beautiful.

Sitenot marked
T

Awesome place

Love the staff there. They were extremely nice and kind. The kids loved it. Especially the polls. Bathrooms where clean. A little aged but not disgusting at all. For a mans standard it’s a 9/10 for my wife she said a high 7/10 for cleanliness. Had a power and water issue and the staff was quick to…

Adam M.

Cades Cove!

10 🌟!!!!!!!!

Cades Cove was amazing.  Our only regret was we were only able to stay one night. The 11 mile loop was a great little drive.
  We found it to be a very clean campground with close access to all the trails. Waterfalls you can play in, and every amenity I could imagine.

M

A great place to camp!

The lake was mostly clean, the trails were easy to navigate, honestly the whole grounds were. The drive up was beautiful and long and easy to make our way around. Be very mindful of what snakes are in the area, they are everywhere but all the ones we came across were harmlesssss. You do have to…

• one of the overlooks on the drive up Oswald rd
  • the bridge on the trail around the lake
  • beautiful view on another overlook on the drive up Oswald Rd
Siteloop F, lot 60
TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Quick 1 Night Stay

We needed a place right off the highway to stay on the way from Raleigh to Kentucky and this fit the bill. The sites were tight but had full hook ups. Staff is super friendly and guided us into our pull-through site. We really couldn't sit outside at the picnic table provided as it was right up…

Mrs B.
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Had high hopes

I had super high expectations for this campground based on other reviews.  I was disappointed.

I will preface this by saying, I go camping to be in nature and listen to nature, relax, read a book.  If you like to go camp and sit in your RV at all times, this place would be great.

We stayed on…

SiteA30
tThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Absolutely Stunning !

Completely free primitive camping. Me and my boyfriend had a difficult time finding the place at first. The coordinates took us to a Bible school. To get to the right place, start on Demory Road take a right onto Jim Lee Road then take the second left to get back into the public land area, follow…

Sitewest side
CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 10, 2021

Tight unlevel spaces wifi $8/day

Sites are not well developed with power and sewer in odd places. Monthly rentals and not well kept. Has lake access but big manufacturing plant nearby and a little noisy, wouldn't swim here.

Darrell H.
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Great place to camp

We have stayed at Cumberland Mountain many times and have had an excellent stay each time. Great people and very helpful. Several of the bath houses are older but very clean. Cabins are excellent!

Siteloop 4 site 114
Sarah N.
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

perfect primitive waterfront campsite

What a gem! I was searching for a primitive spot to camp on for two nights with my dog where I could relax by the water and this checked all the boxes. I stayed here 6/4-6/6/2021.

The exact GPS coordinates for my spot were 36.2916742,-84.0133668. I arrived around 5pm on 6/4.

There were…

• looking south
  • sunset in the west
  • looking south
WThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Roosters crowing at 5 AM

The scenery is nice, but get ready to be woken up by the campgrounds roosters at 5 AM every day. Won’t be back.

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

Nice KOA

Lots of green grass. The dog park is very well kept. There is a road close by but not a major freeway. It’s one of the quieter KOA’s I have stayed at. Pool is small but very clean. The store is well stocked and you can get hand dipped ice cream.

WThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Cumberland Mountain

Two days in the park. Nice state park with good hiking. Water, electric and sewer fine. We had site 27 in area 1.......10 inches low in back so leveling was tough. Bathrooms dated but clean.

Had lunch at Italian Restaurant across the street from the park....good stuff!

Toured the Homestead…