Camping in Ozone

Recent Tent Cabins Reviews Near Ozone, Tennessee

192 Reviews of 27 Ozone, Tennessee Campgrounds

Annette A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 31, 2021

Great place to camp, go swimming and kayaking.

This is a great campground. We love it here. We’ve been here three times now and will keep coming back. The staff is friendly and engaging.

SiteSite number 5
Keith N.

Great place

We had a very large area. The spots were large, and easy to maneuver. The hiking trails are great. They had areas to sit, and enjoy the view. My only complaint was, it’s closeness to I-40. You can hear the traffic. Now it is not overbearing by any means. It is just in the background slightly.…

SiteE-2
KThe Dyrt PRO User

Newer KOA?

I'm only guessing that this is a newer campground because most of the sites are on concrete slabs with recently planted saplings. It is in a secluded area and there is a fishing pond.

Site15 (next to a farm with 2 horses)
Kenny P.

Holmes Bend Campground

Great campground with over 100+ sites. Some are primitive sites but most have water. Bathroom,shower house and playground are available. They won’t let you park in the grass so boats have to parked out front of campground. The best are the hiking trails. It’s a short drive or walk thru the woods to…

Hilary A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 23, 2021

Friendly Marina & Campground

This campground is great for larger groups, as they allow multiple tents/campers per site. Most campsites overlook the lake and have a lovely view of sunset. Only complaint is the amount of trash we picked up upon arrival. The beach access was virtually unusable due to trash everywhere, but we…

TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

Quiet and friendly campground

It’s a nice campground mainly for campers and RVs in between trees. Our host greeted us very warmly and explained everything to us in detail. There is a pool to use as well and a nice big playground for the kids too. Very nice place to relax! Enjoyed our stay here a lot.

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2021

Absolutely fantastic

A beautiful and unique campground built I. The side of a rolling hill. All of the sites are cantilevered platforms on the hill. The platforms are heavily engineered so no worries about collapse! The platforms make for very level camping and amazing views. You feel like you are in a tree house. …

• breakfast with a view
  • treetop living
  • what a site
r
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

Very pleased

This is a beautiful campground. I really liked that sites were not too close together. Fair warning there is no cell service.

Rebecca J.
Reviewed Jul. 10, 2021

Pure gold for such an inexpensive price

I think lots number 712 and 13 are the best because they are situated right around a beautiful pond with massive lily pads and dragonflies. It is about a 20 minute drive to a local store or a save a lot when we forgot some groceries. The trees are mature so there is plenty of shade and lofty space…

• very pretty pond on-site
  • the rock bridge about .3 miles from the campground turnoff
  • the playground
S
Reviewed Jul. 10, 2021

Nice campground with good amenities

Very nice campground, spacious with privacy.  Power and water at the sites was nice. Locker for food convenient.  Close to trails and interesting site of old mining town. Beware of the ticks! Beautiful scenery.

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2021

Hiking with amazing views

We loved our stay at Belle Ridge! We had a concrete site in E-loop that allowed us to level with no trouble! The dogs enjoyed the huge field next to the sites and we enjoyed hiking the trails (and taking in the spectacular views of the Plateau)!

We will be back!

• Our site
  • The amazing views!
  • Swimming
SiteE
Michael L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 26, 2021

Great spot to camp and fish

We stayed right on the river for two nights and had a great time.

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 22, 2021

Very hilly

The site I was in was on such a steep hill I left early because I was afraid I would break my leg getting in and out if my camper.

Dan D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Great state park

Quiet campground, clean sites, and beautiful lake views. Well worth the drive up into the plateau! Would stay here again.

Sitearea 1 site 1
Tamara B.
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Stairs

Campsites for tents are down long rustic stairs. Our site had 20 broken rock steps from parking to site and no handrail. Lake view was beautiful however so we had a nice time. We took a kayak down the Caney Fork. Canoe the Caney shuttle service was the best we’ve ever used.