Camping in Lancaster

378 Reviews of 29 Lancaster, Tennessee Campgrounds

Tamara B.
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Stairs

Campsites for tents are down long rustic stairs. Our site had 20 broken rock steps from parking to site and no handrail. Lake view was beautiful however so we had a nice time. We took a kayak down the Caney Fork. Canoe the Caney shuttle service was the best we’ve ever used.

Erica C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Lake views are the best

Stayed for 5 days on a lakeside site- it was beautiful, mostly clean (goose droppings), and pretty spacious! Still a new campground next to an established marina. Some construction is still going. They are adding more sites and a small pool to the existing amenities like a beach, a hammock pergola,…

BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

Cool private off the grid campground!

I like this place. Cool private camping spots, very peaceful and quiet. Chris, the host was very cool and made sure we enjoyed our stay. We'll be back for sure!

JThe Dyrt PRO User

Easy on and off fromI-24

It’s clean well run campground that is very close to I-24. We have stayed here many times and enjoy the convenience when passing through.

Timothy The Dyrt PRO User

Beautiful Lakeview!

Cedar point campground it's a little interesting getting to it but it is beautiful once you get there. There are 10 campsites that are lakeside six of those having 50 amps. The sites are pulled through with electric and water there is a dump station provided.

• this is the road into the campground
  • the view from wf-17
SiteWF17
GThe Dyrt PRO User

Great State Park

Everyone including staff was pleasant and helpful. Sites are adequate, plenty of shade, dump station, trash bins and bath house was easily accessible. Enjoyed our stay, will visit again.

Melody S.
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Beautiful Spot

Beautiful spot close to the water. Secluded area that can be reached via GPS coordinates ONLY (we learned this after trying to check in at the Dale Hollow campground).

Things to know:

• there was no dumpster for trash

-hike in spot with vault toilet

• 45 minutes from Standing Stone State Park
kThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Amazing site decks

I've stayed here a few different times. The sites are level but may have a steep incline or decline to reach pad.  The campground is hilly but several sites have good views of the lake. Most have some shade. Clean bathrooms.

Campfiresandcoffee94  .The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Family Vacation

We stayed 5 days at this beautiful campsite, we were pleased to find the facilities clean with hot water, washer and dryer on site.

RV pads are well maintained. There's plenty of trees though some pads have only direct sun.

Found out once we got there that the connection for LTE is pretty…

• campsite
  • lake dog
  • swimming area
B
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

Dated but clean and quit

Stayed in camp site 40 Bath house dated but keep clean no sewer hook ups very helpful staff if you have larger campers stay in one of the two newer sections sights are larger and more level in all would stay again

Grant B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

Beautiful Scenery and Friendly Staff

We really enjoyed our text stay at Ragland Bottom campground. Even with it being a holiday weekend, the bathrooms were incredibly clean and the site did not feel crowded. We stayed at tent only site 22 and it had power and water. The gravel was on the coarser side and the pad was a bit rocky, but I…

J
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

Great location, friendly staff, nice pool and bath house

I managed to get in here for memorial day weekend at the last minute. My site was pretty small and a back in site but that was no problem since I have a small camper. The site was full hookup and probably the easiest sewer connection I've had at any campground, very low and easy to drain and flush…

• Site 50 with my little trailer
  • 360 view of camp ground from site 50
  • Unique, old school Apache hard side popup that I thought was pretty cool
a
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

No Room But Nice People

Very hard to back into site. Very crowded, believe most are long term stays.

H
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Love!

I stayed here with my family for a weekend and I loved the amenities for children! We weren’t on the lake but we had a really good view of it! Would stay here again!

H
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Amazing

We stayed in area 1 and honestly, I didn’t like how close the sites were but it grew on me. This is by far the best campground for my kids that we stayed at. I didn’t hear “I’m bored” ONCE. They stayed busy the entire weekend we were there. I recommend 100%!!

SiteArea 1 Site 9