Camping in Floyds Crossroads

334 Reviews of 39 Floyds Crossroads, South Carolina Campgrounds

Gary P.
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

A yearly favorite !

We go to MBSP at least once per year! This is easily one of our favorite beach destinations on the east coast. The park is huge, offers spacious sites (if you look a for the right ones), and is a short bike ride from the beach! The staff are always great and the facilities are clean and tidy! I…

NThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Actually 4.8 Stars

Spent the week before Memorial Day and Memorial Weekend at Carrollwoods. This is really a nice campground. The sites are well-spaced with a picnic table, fire pit and grill at each site. There’s a pool that was unfortunately out of service during most of our visit there during the 90-degree heat.…

NThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Actually 4.8 Stars

Nancy B.
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

SC Beach Camping

Love Camping here. Clean, plenty to do, I could hear the waves from my bed at night.

Ashley B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Great Location, but HUGE

We loved the spot we for right by the ocean. Overall, it was a bit too crowded for our style of camping.

AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Carolina pines was awesome

We stayed at Carolina pines and we will be back all the amenities was amazing the food was good and the pool felt great

Sited072
Ashley W.
Reviewed May. 18, 2021

Tight squeeze

I loved that we could walk to the beach. The shower houses were super clean, and the staff was really friendly. Full site hook ups, which is unusual at state parks.

Down falls, the roads are tight. I can't tell you how many bigger RVs have hit trees. We have a 40.5 footer 5th wheel, and it was…

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Quiet Relaxation, great location!

We were looking for a last minute place, close to the coast. Found this campground by chance. Reasonably priced during peak season. We stayed 2 weeks, had a large campsite (probably hit or miss on site size), and really enjoyed our stay. Quiet site, not a lot on amenities, but nice wooded areas,…

h
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

Beautiful place.

No cable but internet is very fast. Cleanest bath house I have ever seen at a campground. Concrete pads. Easy access to camp. Lake city is a small town with lots of shops to visit.

Elizabeth D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

The best!

I would live here! Big sites, ocean right down these really cool paths. I'm going to try and come back. Great place!

susan M.
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Very nice kids/pet friendly!!!

My most fond memories o camping were here!!   So

Much to do!!  My kids loved exploring where the Huntington’s lived!  There are also botanical gardens nearby.  The only thing is Inthink you have to reserve your spot more than a year in advance now!!

laurie M.
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Month long stay

Nice campground. Not too large nor small. It has everything we needed. They are improving campsite by expanding the pads and the majority are done. Unfortunately we did not have an enhanced pad and that’s the only reason I 4 starred it.

Month of VisitApril
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 3, 2021

Great Escape!

Great weekend getaway spot close to everything you need. Lovely park, bouncy blob, splash park and open pool. Everything was within walking distance and they even offer golf cart rentals to get around town easier. Only downside was the had cold showers.

SiteBB
bThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2021

Good location with access to the ocean

This is a good location with access to the ocean. Didn't spend much time in the actual park as we prefer to be on the beaches. Would visit again

Małgorzata R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2021

Winter trip

Nice family friendly campground. Plenty of things to do for the kids. Water park, swimming pools, playgrounds, laser tag area. Golf carts are of you both for the rent. Nice size convenient store you can also purchase homemade ice cream. Pet friendly with two dog parks.

Month of VisitJanuary