Camping in Horsham Heights

505 Reviews of 90 Horsham Heights, Pennsylvania Campgrounds

KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2021

Super friendly host

The hostess was very friendly and helpful. Our site was a big pull through site. Unfortunately, the bathhouse near our site had no hot water, but they were working on it, so I’m sure it won’t be for long. Well stocked store. It was our very first camping day. We are newbies, so can’t compare it,…

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2021

Nice quiet place in September

Many places to visit nearby. Pool was nice. Stayed 4 nights. Sites are a good size.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Disappointed and Disgusted

This place could have been halfway decent if the people running it showed the slightest bit of interest. The campsites are mostly good. The bathrooms need to be clean and they rarely were, especially when two of the three stalls were covered in vomit. The staff is astoundingly rude, and I’m told…

William W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 8, 2021

Parvin

Good fishing and nice trails Nice campsites, some big enough for trailers. Bathrooms were very clean

Alex S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2021

Labor day 2021

Great time. Sites are nice and mostly level. Most people honor quite time so it was very peaceful. A ton of trails

Siteb46
Andy M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2021

Great experience

Very good Hospitality, love the Atmosphere and will Call hall definitely come back soon

Kathy L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 3, 2021

Really nice

We stayed here for a night in transit. Beautiful campground — lots of trees, pond, kids play equipment, dog park, etc. facilities all clean and whole place is well maintained. Easy late arrival. Good location - convenient but far enough off the highway. Would stay here again.

Matt S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2021

Nice & quiet getaway

4½ Stars Quick Weekend Getaway

We stayed at Butterfly Camping Resort in Jackson, New Jersey, for a 2-night weekend in late-August. We’re so glad we did!

Our site(#90) was a level pull-thru with 50-amp electric, water, sewer, and cable. It was roomy, shady, and easy to pull in and out.…

• Nostalgic Hay Rides
  • Entrance to a great campground
Jess H.
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2021

Sites too close and other campers show no respect

As a single mom of two daughters, camping can be a bit scary at times. Our first time, first night here the couple at the next site has left their Dog wonder to use the bathroom outside our tent. The first time it happen my kids were terrified because it was pitch black and an animal just started…

SiteC26
J
Reviewed Aug. 26, 2021

Great place to camp

Very nice place to camp. Always clean.

Site23 29
Jackie F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2021

Sweet location!

Close to Jim Thorpe and tons of recreational activities. If you’re driving through the area, there’s a Cabela’s nearby that allows boondocking. Also very close to a few Appalachian trail heads.

There’s a cute river that flows through the campground and this one has a doggy park. Love this one!!

Valiene C.
Reviewed Aug. 20, 2021

Amazing 👏

My family and I had an amazing experience there this week, my kids did not want to leave and neither did I, we can't wait to go back next year.

Casey L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 17, 2021

Limited

We decided to still try out this park even knowing it was going to be hot and that the pool was closed (received email months after booking informing us of the close). Big mistake! Lots of bugs, small wet/muddy playground, and lots of hills which made it difficult for the kids to ride bikes safely.…

Charles K.
Reviewed Aug. 17, 2021

Bitcoin

I want to enjoy my living camping trip there amity love fun spending adding

SiteBitcoin CoinMarketCap
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 10, 2021

Beaurtful Water Views

I have camped here on many occasions for Over ten years, beginning when I only had a tent. Then with a camper van, and now an RV. I love the water views, The sites are large, many have nice mix of sun and shade. You can launch your kayak easily from the shore.

I can not speak to the condition…

Site25 & 16 one across from the water and one right on the water. But over 10 years have been on all the water sites, which I throughly enjoy!